American Football Camp

Die nur fast körperlose Variante - Beulen und Aua gibt´s auch hier...
Gesperrt
WEAGLE_1957
Rookie
American Football Camp

Beitrag von WEAGLE_1957 »

I know this message is better suited for the Jugend piece, and have added a post there. DODS will hold its annual Football Camp in Ansbach, Germany 12 - 15 August 2008. This Camp is run by the Department of Defense Schools, and is attended by almost all American High School Football Coaches in Europe. Last season, there were more than 350 players who attended the camp with 20 of the youths coming from American Football Youth programs across Germany. All players should bring their helmets, linemen should also bring their shoulder pads. The cost for the camp is 100 Euro, and includes all meals, sleeping arrangements, etc. This camp is a very physically demanding camp running approximately 12 hours per day of position drills, and various competitions including a 7 on 7 team competition. For additional information, please contact me at weagle_34@yahoo.com. There is space for an additional 20-30 players. Also, if you are a coach wanting to attend, please let me know as well, I can probably get you a spot. It is an opportunity to work with some of the finest coaches in Europe such as Marcus George, Steven Jewell, Mike Lauwe and Jim Hall to name a few.

Coach Olive
Head Coach, Plattling Black Hawk Seniors
DC, Vilseck American High School Falcons
endstation

Re: American Football Camp

Beitrag von endstation »

WEAGLE_1957 hat geschrieben:I know this message is better suited for the Jugend piece, and have added a post there. DODS will hold its annual Football Camp in Ansbach, Germany 12 - 15 August 2008. This Camp is run by the Department of Defense Schools, and is attended by almost all American High School Football Coaches in Europe. Last season, there were more than 350 players who attended the camp with 20 of the youths coming from American Football Youth programs across Germany. All players should bring their helmets, linemen should also bring their shoulder pads. The cost for the camp is 100 Euro, and includes all meals, sleeping arrangements, etc. This camp is a very physically demanding camp running approximately 12 hours per day of position drills, and various competitions including a 7 on 7 team competition. For additional information, please contact me at weagle_34@yahoo.com. There is space for an additional 20-30 players. Also, if you are a coach wanting to attend, please let me know as well, I can probably get you a spot. It is an opportunity to work with some of the finest coaches in Europe such as Marcus George, Steven Jewell, Mike Lauwe and Jim Hall to name a few.

Coach Olive
Head Coach, Plattling Black Hawk Seniors
DC, Vilseck American High School Falcons
Spielen Flaggies jetzt schon mit Helm und Pads?
Daddy
Linebacker

Beitrag von Daddy »

Ist halt Semikontakt :lol:
Denken ist wie googlen, nur krasser.
WEAGLE_1957
Rookie
Beitrag von WEAGLE_1957 »

The camp is primarily non-contact, however, there is a sled there for the linemen, hence the shoulder pads. Last season, several linemen attended without pads, no big issue.
FrankenGleiss
Defensive Back

Beitrag von FrankenGleiss »

I think you misunderstood the question:

The Flag-Youth Players mostly have neither Helmets nor Shoulder Pads.

The only equipment is a Flag-Belt.

So are you sure you posted in the right forum????
Was wäre wenn Bertelsmann Gesundheitspolitik macht?
http://conzelmann.blogspot.com/2008/02/ ... klich.html
Karsten
B.O.F.H

Beitrag von Karsten »

Das Ende der Welt ist nah!
Gesperrt