GFL 2 Süd - 01. - 02.09.

Die (gefühlt) höchste deutsche Spielklasse...
Antworten
Benutzer 4721 gelöscht

GFL 2 Süd - 01. - 02.09.

Beitrag von Benutzer 4721 gelöscht »

Was haben wir gelernt? Die Hechte haben offenbar immer weniger Wasser unter der Bauchflosse und werden von den Katzen zerrupft 44-49. Die Kometen bleiben auf Kurs und wirbeln die Heizlüfter über die Wiese 55-14. Die Piraten lassen sich von den Klunkern allenfalls die Planken verkratzen, versenken lassen sie sich nicht 18-13 (und sind damit zu 99,7% gerettet). Die Böcke reiben sich verwundert die Augen und sehen alles nur in lila 19-27. Da lag ich letzte Woche mit meinen Einschätzungen mal gerade einmal mit den Kometen richtig. :down:

Kaiserlautern (6-4-2) vs. Allgäu (10-2)
Geht den Zappelfischchen das Wasser in den Kiemen aus? Machen die Sternschnuppen alles klar oder werden sie im Teich noch mal kurz abgelöscht? Ich halte ersteres für wahrscheinlicher:
Pikes 27, Comets 42 :up:

Holzgerlingen (3-9) vs. Darmstadt (3-9)
Im Homeland of American Football heißt so was the Toilet Bowl! Bedauerlicherweise werden wohl diese beiden hier in die Regio heruntergespült, falls nicht noch ein Wunder geschieht. Wer hat da noch Motivation? Ich setze auf Auswärtsschwäche und erwarte von den Mattsteinchen keinen Glanz mehr:
Twister 27, Diamonds 13 :down:

Kirchdorf (5-5-1) vs. Nürnberg (6-6)
Gähn. Weder die Katzen noch die Schafe müssen noch größer Böcke haben; die Saison ist gelaufen. Die Schnurrmiezen spielen immerhin für ihre Fans und darum:
Wildcats 27, Rams 17 :up:

Frankfurt U (8-4) vs. Frankfurt P (4-6-1)
Eigentlich geht’s hier ja auch um nix mehr, ABER wahrscheinlich wird dies hier das am heißesten umkämpfte bedeutungsarme Spiel des Jahres. Lila hat ’nen Lauf (3 wins) und die Piraten wollen es den Emporkömmlingen aus dem Nichts (und insbesondere den hühnerbeinkauenden Eventfans) mit Sicherheit ein viertes mal so richtig zeigen. DERBY-Zeit. Und diesmal auch payback-time:
Universe 44, Pirates 7 :joint:
frolli
DLiner

Re: GFL 2 Süd - 01. - 02.09.

Beitrag von frolli »

Ab morgen schaue ich mir die Sache aus der Sonne an, trotzdem noch einen Tip:

Twister - Diamonds

Ohne Bedeutung, aber Twister machen das, fai und kompromisslos.

HT - DD 28 - 21

Pikes - Comets

Die Norditaliener lassen sich das nicht mehr nehmen!

KP - AC 35 - 49

Wildcats - Rams

Sorry Rams, aber die Wildcats sind in der Saison angekommen, spät aber doch!

KW - NR 42 - 21

Universe - Pirates

Universe nervt, und ich hoffe für das Anti-Team auf eine Niederlage. Pirates sind ein Football-Team mit Spirit, genau das was dem Retortenteam fehlt! Go Pirates!!!!!!!

FU - FP 14 - 21 :joint: :joint: :joint: :joint: :joint:
Baldur
DLiner

Beitrag von Baldur »

Hi,

Der kommende Spieltag hat es in sich und ich hätte fast vergessen zu tippen... Also:

KP vs. AC
DAS Spiel der Saison. Am vorletzten Spieltag können die Comets auch rechnerisch schon "den Sack zumachen", wenn ihnen die eigentlich heimstarken Pikes nicht doch noch "in die Suppe spucken". Das hätte ich den Pikes ohne Weiteres zugetraut, wenn die nicht gegen die eigentlich auswärtsschwachen Kirchdorfer zu Hause verloren hätten. Was da wohl los war? Personalprobleme, Verletzungs- und/oder Urlaubsausfälle? Die Comets haben dagegen wie erwartet in souveränder Manier die Twisters abgefertigt. Ob ihnen das aber auch in Kaiserslautern gelingt? Damit es bis zum letzten Spieltag spannend bleibt, tippe ich mal auf einen Sieg der Pikes: KP + 7.

HT vs. DD
Das Duell der "Kellerkinder". Wer verliert, ist wohl definitv abgestiegen... Schade wär's um beide. Die Twisters mit Heimrecht daher leicht im Vorteil. Darmstadt völlig von der Rolle nach der schmerzenden Niederlage gegen die Pirates. Wer das Spiel gewinnt, darf sich Hoffnungen auf den Klassenerhalt machen, wenn die Pirates gegen Universe verlieren. Schwer zu tippen. Orakel: DD + 3.

KW vs. NR
Beides sympathische Teams, denen man nur das Beste wünscht. Dennoch: es kann nur Einen geben! Kirchdorf mit dem Überraschungssieg gegen die Pikes mit erstarktem Selbstbewusstsein und heimstark sind die Wildcats allemal. Daher: KW + 14.

FU vs. FP
DAS FFM-Lokal-Derby - Part IV. FU in eigener Hütte vor (hoffentlich) beeindruckender Kulisse. FU hat den 3. Sieg in Folge eingefahren und noch eine blütenweiße Heimbilanz. Die Pirates sind das körperlich agilere Team und immer für das eine oder andere "Big Play" gut. Die bessere und flexiblere Spielanlage und auch bessere Einzelspieler sehe ich aber bei Universe. Motiviert sind beide und werden alles daran setzen das Spiel zu gewinnen. Und es wäre auch an der Zeit, dass Universe die Pirates nach 3 Niederlagen im direkten Vergleich mal schlägt. Daher: FU + 10.
Lila Grüße
Bal(d)u(r)
I,maMFkingMonster

Beitrag von I,maMFkingMonster »

KP vs. AC The Pikes are a dead fish sucking air out of the water... they scored a bunch of points against a good defensive team, but there defense was horrible. They are done and will not recover till next year, this was the last hurrah's for the Pikes, sorry to say but it happens with a long season. The Comets are now getting their second wind and with only one game to get the championship they will finish, gut , scale and fry the Hapless Pikes...a total fish fry and don´t forget the potatoes. AC + 21

HT vs. DD, The Loser Bowl comes early...DD will win only because the Twisters are so bad, but it will be ugly and yellow flags will be flying. If you lose this its goodbye GFL2, hello 3rd liga playing on fields where they just let the cows out and the wurst is the worst from last week. DD by 7.

KW vs. NR , Who cares! Really the wildcats are an OK team that has pulled off some impressive wins, as for the Rams its like a date with your sister! This game gives bragging rights to the guy who says "Hey I finished 5th in the Olympics" ...There will be changes made after the season to these to organizations, the Wildcats will improve and make some real good changes because that's how they roll just north of the border Austria way.As for the Rams ,there may be a door shown to a coach on the team with a foot behind it... Munich maybe in the second liga next year so the talent may go back to the city of beer and the city of the you know who´s from 70 odd years back maybe stuck with a bunch of flowers and a hotel bill. KW by 14

FU vs. FP, If you want to watch a game this next weekend this will be it. The hatred, the who will get a field in the city, thugs and guys who wear purple looking to kill each other. The game is going to be a blowout for one team or its going to be so close. Lets look at the ugly but truthful facts.
1. Pirates have new coaches who are winning games, the bad thing is the Fat Man will fuck it up if the Universe scores the first TD!He will in his cholesterol soaked brain forget everything and run the show into the ground. The best way is for Universe is stop serving hamburgers as soon as the game starts.
2.The Universe must win this or they will be the bottom bitches again for the next year. They need to somehow pull this off with a good defensive show. Last time they missed so many tackles and made so many errors and were so messy, they were like a special needs child eating a shrimp cocktail.
3. If the FU´s win this they may have a solid shot at the GFL 1... so all the dreamers who think this is still the Galaxy can go home and masturbate to being in the Waldstadium again! The truth is that they wil end up in Russelsheim with the guys who make the Opels.
4. If the Pirates win, they have a shot of getting a new sponsor who will pay for some uniforms that were bought in the 70.s...instead of the 60´s.
5. But the real reason is this. Their can only be one team in Frankfurt, because 12th liga Turkish fussball teams need fields so that they can play bad football, since the city fathers only understand sport if you kick the ball and nobody gets the purple Franky thing and the fucked up Lion or the Ugly colors of yellow and black with the gay pirate logo.
FU will win by 6, or they will be humiliated by the Potato sacks that play football.
You don´t need glasses to see the truth, wear sunglasses when you are afraid of it.
waco1944

Beitrag von waco1944 »

Wow!! some strong stuff I,maMFkingMonster!!..reading english,,is alot easier for me so just to let you know I gonna spit some stuff at you. Nothing personnal ok!!?
First of all I will stay with the FU vs FP comments you made. Really I would or will go along with some of your remarks but the idea that there is only room for one Frankfurt team is my opinion far off base! Again I do agree with you that those folks who are running the show and arrange the spielstätte for us are not very cooperative and do agree that for them "Fussball clubs" have first choice(this is always been the case). Now you are using the remarks "FAT MAN"(Coach William?) and again is this really the right remark to make about someone?. Oh yes since he has better coachs now things seem to be moving along much better, and if our team (FU) scores first , HC Williams will move in!. OK let him do what he wants, its to little to late!!! :trink:
I do really believe the FU Team will remove any doubts that it is the better team in Frankfurt!! Of course as I have always said there is always a "Any Given Sunday" but this coming any given Sunday will show lila and orange because its a simle formula!!....the Pirates are safe for another year!!,,Universe is ready for next year again in the GFL2..overall talent lays with Universe! and if the three phrase works wéll for Universe... the "W" belongs to Universe!! Remember we did a good job with the Coments, Rams, Pikes(with talent)so you see the formula goes in the direction of FU :up: You had some good remarks but some were ,,,,well tactless(taktlos)
With that being said, you english was very good :laola: Talk again soon I'm sure :joint:
Any Given Sunday!! :respekt:
I,maMFkingMonster

@WACO and anyone else who wishes to read :cuinlove:
Frankfurt has been the surprised club of the year in the GFL2. The depth and conditioning in the per-season is paying off now late in the year. Needless to say the offense has had its problems and has only started to play consistently these past few games. Is that due that every other team is falling apart due to injuries, and the long hot season? I think this is a factor, if you run a race you have to start strong but finish in a sprint. The surprise has been those Pirates, they have found a a way to win difficult games maybe it was the flat tire on the bus and the near accident that made them see their very life before their eyes and that changed them... maybe its that The Fat Man has allowed someone who knows what they are doing run the show? It will be an interesting game and when I am in France, or Italy...going on vacation tomorrow; :P I will see what happens at some nice hotel with a good glass of wine and some local cuisine spread before my growing family.

I want to say a word about Kempton, and that is "Great Job" :joint: I hope that they win the Championship, the Hard work of their HC and Organization has finally shown itself. :respekt:

Any Given Sunday... If the Pirates pull this off, then I suggest that all Atheists go to mass and the Universe looks hard at itself and figures out why the have only won 1 championship," and is always the bridesmaid and never the bride!"...

I hope the DD's win , I would hate to see another old team bite the dust!
The other games are something that I really could care less about... except being 100% right on my picks!
You don´t need glasses to see the truth, wear sunglasses when you are afraid of it.
Benutzer 4721 gelöscht

Beitrag von Benutzer 4721 gelöscht »

* hüstel * Mr. Sanders, ich höre nix. Das hier ist doch wesentlich unfreundlicher als mein Hinweis auf einen BMI, nicht wahr?

@ Mr. Franklyhe'ssomekindofmonster: if your going to Italy, I suggest you take Grisham's "Playing For Pizza" with you. A jolly good read. Good wine you'll find either in France or Italy. Good food is easier to find in Italy and more expensive in France. Have a drink on me.

@ waco: PAYBACK TIME !!!!
Endorphinia
DLiner

Beitrag von Endorphinia »

HT - DD 3:3

KP - AC 17 : 42

KW - NR 42 :14

FU - FP 28 : 3
Zuletzt geändert von Endorphinia am Do Aug 30, 2012 17:37, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
kobold
OLiner

Beitrag von kobold »

Twister haben am Samstag gegen Darmstadt den ersten Live Ticker diese Season!

http://ticker.spektrum-agentur.de
waco1944

Beitrag von waco1944 »

Ok where do I start, first, lets skip the BullShi,,,,
The book Playing for Pizza I read and enjoy the start too
finish. Pretty much right on target as for as America Football
in Europe. This game on Sunday between the FU vs FP is going
to be a good "ANY GIVEN SUNDAY" game! :guru: My pride tells
me that Coach William and company will bring alot to the table and
us FU Fans have better be ready to "ROCK AND ROLL"!!! as our(FU) team too
will be ready!!
I,mamfkingmonster you are well on your way to a nice vacation so I'll
reframe from pissing you off :joint:
Thanks again on a lesson of opinions ,,always good to hear people express
there opinions and some are good and some are bad. Ok with the GFL2 Süd
coming up this weekend will predict some exciting moments.. :trink:
My picks are coming up Friday so thats it for now....Waco !! out and over!! :popcorn:
waco1944

Beitrag von waco1944 »

So here we are it's friday nite lights!! :joint:

So lets get going and see what humor we can insert into these picks !! :guru:

So hummmmm!....KP vs AC!, well if the Pikes can shake a leg and twist their butts(cheerleaders:)!!
the team might be movtiate to step it up and play the Comets a hellva ball game! :guru: on the other
hand if the Pikes lay down and die,,,then its a blow out !! gotta go with the Pikes as the upset of the weekend! :keule: Pikes by 3 points!!

FU vs FP...wow!!,,this one is gonna be a highlight of the season,,!! :laola: Forget the game at the Pirates hause !! :keule: This one is going to be a game no one will forget and I mean mostly the Universe Fans! It's time to punch the KO bell!, if we play the way the team has shown this season they can play..then it a "W" !! :trink: if not then its gonna be :ugly: Not just for the team but for us FAns!! :cry: Universe by 14 points!!..positive thinking :trink:

HT vs DD,,well !! :| would like to think the Diamonds take this one,,,would be nice but its gonna be tough so no since to beat around the busch :keule: Diamonds are hurting all around and pretty much swinging up and down ..more down than up! So my pick here is the Twister!!, by 10 points :respekt:

KW vs NR,..Boom!! Its the Rams all the way :laola: but here gotta go with my statement "Any Given Sunday!!
The wildcats are pretty strong at home, but the RAms have pride and honor,,if not , their are not a united team and deserve to lose again...sorry guy...if you have something to proof then say "I can do it"!! Rams by a TD ......ok thats it for now...Waco Any Given Sunday..... :joint:
I,maMFkingMonster

@Waco
Hey...pissed, what do I care?
Pikes winning , a big NO! The are yesterdays news.
FU s I spent 1000 Euros on my car last week... I had a 300 Euro dinner the other night....I would give that ll for the Unis to win... but, and this is a big but.... can they?
I am on your side but I am not a believer...
@Vastug only made to Switzerland... but had Italian wine cost me 79 CFs a bottle it was good and I toasted you.

Lets ee what happens on the weekend
Pizza for , blah , blah lived it and still may be part of it.
gonzalez
Defensive Back

Beitrag von gonzalez »

Ich denke dass morgen alles möglich ist.

AC -KP
Aufgrund der Personalnöte der beiden Teams wird es morgen ein heißer Tanz.
Natürlich drücken die FUler der Pikes und wildcats die Daumen, sie wollen schließlich noch Meister werden.
Ich glaube natürlich an uns, es wird aber wieder ne Offense Schlacht.

FU - FP
Die Pirates haben viel Kampfgeist und dass Derby setzt ungeahnte Kräfte bei den Pirates frei.
Sie Universler haben natürlich langsam etwas zu beweisen, who is the best Team in Town.
Dafür muss natürlich langsam mal ein Sieg gegen die Stadtrivalen her.
Wenn sie Pirates in der D spielen wie gegen die Pikes, dann wird es ein harter Tag für die FU O, Pirates sind zwar technisch nicht die besten in der D aber Sie sind wie Pittbulls. Auch wenn die Zunge schon raushängt Sie jagen und wenn Sie beissen lassen Sie nicht mehr los.Wenn Sie Brian Berry kontrollieren ist 70 % getan.
Aber die FU D ist auch Bärenstark, gerade an der Line sind Sie in der Lage wahnsinnigen Druck zu machen.
Die D wird auch perfekt auf die O der Pirates eingestellt sein, ein paar neue Plays und etwas improvisation und es könnte mit den Punkten für die Pirates klappen. Pirates +7
Der Tip ist natürlich auch im interesse der Comets

KW - NR
Ist für mich ganz schwer zu tippen.
Aber daheim sind die Kätzchen echt stark und wollen natürlich mit ner Winning Season enden.
Die Rams werden natürlich auch noch alles dransetzen um in der Tabelle noch zu steigen.
Aber ich tippe Wildcats +7

HT - DD
Schwierig, sind bei den Diamonds wieder alles fit?
Ist die Motivation bei den Twister noch vorhanden?
Aber da in Holzgerlingen gespielt wird denke ich +7 Twister.

Gruss

Gonzalez
Flocke
Defensive Back

Beitrag von Flocke »

1. Quarter
6:0 für die Comets
Lehne es nicht ab, das Negative zur Kenntnis zu nehmen. Weigere Dich lediglich, Dich ihm zu unterwerfen.
Flocke
Defensive Back

Beitrag von Flocke »

13:0 Comets
Lehne es nicht ab, das Negative zur Kenntnis zu nehmen. Weigere Dich lediglich, Dich ihm zu unterwerfen.
Antworten