GFL 2 Süd 28./29.7

Die (gefühlt) höchste deutsche Spielklasse...
waco1944

Re: GFL 2 Süd 28./29.7

Beitrag von waco1944 »

@byfroll
Wow,,finally manage to get someone to reply. You are welcome to my opinion which I will clarify point for point and hope we go the same direction....
To your question ,do I love football, yes and no!! First of all I love my wife,,secondly yes football :trink:
I played the game yes ín the US since a small boy!
Your first question...how long would a player be tolerated......
To be honest,,,it depends on the HC and his staff,(See for example the Oakland Raiders). I learn along time ago
that sports(football included)are not fair. Attitude: this is what motivation creates(attitudes) and my dear friend this is where in most cases there is no boundary. Sorry but its the good,the bad,,and the ugly!! Thats what makes this game interesting..agree!,at the end each player has to stand up to his actions and go forward
in a manner fitting for the whole team.
Well I do respect you for quoting me the Football Code of Conduct(sportmanship),page 10 ff Rulebook 2012,,..wow sounds like we're going to court here.. :lol: ,feel free to forward me some details,,I'm a man of always
wanting to learn more even if I am retired ..learning is a process which never ends :up: Here is a description
of Sportmanship..it's a man's image of himself on and off the field of play..self respect...on and on and onnnnn!! So you see its the elements of the game which will and can create images of a person which does not always represent his true being. Now bear with me...do I really need the Football Code of Sportmanship? of course I do,,,we all do,,,we are not perfect......thank you,,,your football colleague.. :guru: AS a ambassador referring to Texas/US football in germany,,I'll stop here and go to part two coming up.
waco1944

Beitrag von waco1944 »

@byfroll........part two,,,,,,

As an ambassador for TEXAS/US football I can only say that the game of football is "football"! No matter where its played and yes I would still be on a team somewhere if I was playing in the US. As a coach you want players with Attitudes and not little babies crying! :down: Now that sounds ridiculous right?..but just stop and think about it for a moment ok?. I as a x coach would never kick a player off the team for having a bad attitude and could lead to something un-sportmanship on the field. What I would do is reroute his negative energies into positive energies which translates most likely into a good sportmanship. I would never kick this young man off the team. Football is a sport which shows you and helps you through life for better or worst..a leaning process.
Now to your statement about sacking players ......most teams in German have personnel problems...I do agree with you 110% ,,the problem is all over Germany!..sad but true :( Football is a sport art which has its on culture and I believe its not entirely a sport which fits into the European Culture. That and the simple reason that the National Sport of Germany/Europe is "Fussball", that I believe lays the problem why our game of "football" will always have its fight for existence. And since you referee US-HS football ,,great and you were on a student exchange program is also good. You yourself are a ambassador of the game "MADE IN AMERICA"
as well and you have shown evidence that you can go forward with the game and do so because when you get my age , you, can look back and say"I hope I made alot of friends and made alot of kids good players and citizen of the world...Thanks again,,,for enlighting my day..and keep up your good work.. :respekt: Waco1944
gonzalez
Defensive Back

Beitrag von gonzalez »

NoF4irPlaY hat geschrieben:Kleiner Bericht vom Spiel Rams gegen Pirates.

http://www.frankenfernsehen.tv/default. ... 7437#video
Also der Backup QB hat gleich gespielt?
O.K. die Berichte in der Nuernberger Presse spricht für sich.

http://www.nordbayern.de/nuernberger-na ... rched=true

Gutes Spiel

Gruss

Gonzalez
frolli
DLiner

Beitrag von frolli »

waco1944 hat geschrieben:@byfroll

Wow,,finally manage to get someone to reply. You are welcome to my opinion which I will clarify point for point and hope we go the same direction....
To your question ,do I love football, yes and no!! First of all I love my wife,,secondly yes football :trink:
I played the game yes ín the US since a small boy!
Your first question...how long would a player be tolerated......
To be honest,,,it depends on the HC and his staff,(See for example the Oakland Raiders). I learn along time ago
that sports(football included)are not fair. Attitude: this is what motivation creates(attitudes) and my dear friend this is where in most cases there is no boundary. Sorry but its the good,the bad,,and the ugly!! Thats what makes this game interesting..agree!,at the end each player has to stand up to his actions and go forward
in a manner fitting for the whole team.
Well I do respect you for quoting me the Football Code of Conduct(sportmanship),page 10 ff Rulebook 2012,,..wow sounds like we're going to court here.. :lol: ,feel free to forward me some details,,I'm a man of always
wanting to learn more even if I am retired ..learning is a process which never ends :up: Here is a description
of Sportmanship..it's a man's image of himself on and off the field of play..self respect...on and on and onnnnn!! So you see its the elements of the game which will and can create images of a person which does not always represent his true being. Now bear with me...do I really need the Football Code of Sportmanship? of course I do,,,we all do,,,we are not perfect......thank you,,,your football colleague.. :guru: AS a ambassador referring to Texas/US football in germany,,I'll stop here and go to part two coming up.

...kann es sein, dass Du jemand anders meinst? Diese Fragen usw. habe ich meines Wissens nicht aufgeworfen.
Wrayfield
Rookie

Beitrag von Wrayfield »

Gee,,,, waco,,,, you forgot Any Given Sunday :mrgreen:
waco1944

Beitrag von waco1944 »

@byfroll,,,
sorry,,,,I forward to you by mistake, should of been sent to Ref rookie!!
Will redirect to him...sorry,,,
Waco1944
Any Given Sunday
waco1944

Beitrag von waco1944 »

To REf rookie:
Wow,, finally manage to get someone to reply. You are welcome to my opinion/s which I will clarify point for point as we go along and hopefully the same direction.
Ref.: your mail Mon Jul 30, 2012 20:23

To your questions, do I love football?, yes and no! First of all I love my wife first, secondly football yes :trink:
I played the game "yes" in Texas/US since a small boy. Your first question.."how long would a player be tolerated"? To be honest, it depends on the HC and his staff(See for example the Oakland Raiders) I learn along time ago that all sports(football included) are not fair. Attitude; this is what motivation creates(attitudes) and my dear friend this is where in most cases there is no boundary. Sorry but its the good, the bad, and the ugly!! Thats what makes this game interesting, right?. At the end each player has to stand up to his actions and go forward in a manner fitting for the whole team. Well I do respect you for quoting me the Football Code of Conduct(sportmanship), page 10 ff Rulebook 2012. Wow!!, sounds like we're going to court here :D , feel free to forward me some details, I'm a man of always wanting to learn more even if I am reired.
Quote "learning is a process which never ends :)"" Here is my description of Sportmanship, "it's a man's image of himself on and off the field of play.."self respect"..I can go on and on and on! So you see its the elements of the game which will and can create images of a person which does not always represent his true being. Now bear with me...do I really need the quotes from the Football Code of Sportmanship?, I would say ``òf course I do``!, we all are not perfect! AS a ambassador referring to Texas/US football in Germany, I'll stop here and go to part two coming up.
Thank You , your football colleague.
waco1944

Beitrag von waco1944 »

@by Ref rookie
Mon Jul 30, 2012 20:23
Part Two
As an ambassador for TEXAS/US football I can only say that the game of football is "football"! No matter where its played and yes I would still be on a team somewhere as a coach(not a player) somewhere if I was active in the US. As a coach you want players with Attitudes and not little babies crying :up: Now that sounds ridiculous right?, but just stop and think about it for a moment ok? I as a x-coach would never kick a player off the team (here in Germany or Tex/US)for having a bad attitude and could lead to something un-sportmanship on the field(football is a emotional sport). What I would do is reroute his negative energies into positive energies which translates most likely into a good sportmanship. I would never kick this young man off the team. Football is a sport of teaching you, and, helps you go through life for better or worst,,,quote: a leaning process of life. Now to your statement about sacking players.....most teams in Germany have personnel problems..I do agree with you 110%, this problem is all over Germany! Sad but true :( . Football is a sport art which has its on culture and I believe its not entirely a sport which fits into the European Culture. That and the simple reason that the National Sport of Germany/Europe is "Fussball"(soccer), that I believe lays the problem why our game of "football" will always have its fight for existence. And since you referee US-HS football games,.thats great :up: and you were on a student exchange program is also very good. You yourself are an ambassador of the game "MADE IN AMERICA"!! :laola:
You have shown evidence that you can go forward with the game and do so because when you get my age, you can look back and say"I hope I made alot of friends and made alot of kids good players and citizens of the world. :trink: ...Thanks again..for enlighting my day, and, keep up your good work. :up: Waco1944
waco1944

Beitrag von waco1944 »

Wrayfield hat geschrieben:Gee,,,, waco,,,, you forgot Any Given Sunday :mrgreen:
Gee Wezz! your right I did forget , did i not??!!
Ok here it is " ANY GIVEN SUNDAY"!!! :)
Room for improvement right?
Gald to hear from you,,,drop in any time :up:
Quote: Any Given Sunday Unquote.
Waco1944
arcanus82
Rookie

Beitrag von arcanus82 »

Habe mir gerade mal die Tabellen der vergangenen Jahre angesehen. Mit der ein oder anderen Ausnahme reichen 8 Punkte zum Klassenerhalt. Somit wären Allgäu, K-Town, Universe und Nürnberg durch :trink:
Balljunge2
DLiner

Beitrag von Balljunge2 »

arcanus82 hat geschrieben:Habe mir gerade mal die Tabellen der vergangenen Jahre angesehen. Mit der ein oder anderen Ausnahme reichen 8 Punkte zum Klassenerhalt. Somit wären Allgäu, K-Town, Universe und Nürnberg durch :trink:
Das mag wohl in den vergangenen Saisons so gewesen sein, aber dieses Jahr ist ja mal komplett verrückt! Da ist nichts entschieden bis zum letzten Spieltag!

(Ich sag nur: Comets vernichten Pirates schlagen Univerese schlagen Comets)
walterer
Guard

Beitrag von walterer »

so isses!
die lila optimisten sprechen von einem sieg bis zur tabellenspitze.
die zweifler von einer niederlage bis zum abstiegsplatz. :joint:
alles alles drin auch für die anderen teams.
naja, auf die twister als meister würde ich jetzt nicht mehr unbedingt tippen :mrgreen:
wenn es vorbei ist, ist es vorbei!
JoelH
Guard

Beitrag von JoelH »

walterer hat geschrieben: die zweifler
sowas gibts in Lila? :ugly:
aktiv 1992-1997
Wrayfield
Rookie

Beitrag von Wrayfield »

arcanus82 hat geschrieben:Habe mir gerade mal die Tabellen der vergangenen Jahre angesehen. Mit der ein oder anderen Ausnahme reichen 8 Punkte zum Klassenerhalt. Somit wären Allgäu, K-Town, Universe und Nürnberg durch :trink:
Nie meeeehr, dritte Ligaaaaa, nie mehr, NIE MEHR! :mrgreen:
waco1944

Beitrag von waco1944 »

Waco1944
I try real hard not to compare last year to this year. That being said, there is a possiblity yes, but, unlikely! :wink:
Every year is different and this year as well. I believe (only me) that this season will be tight one and with
10 to 12 points will be the Klassenerhalt :up: Again be reminded its only a prediction. Any Given Sunday...
Antworten