GFL 2 Süd 29. / 30.06.

Die (gefühlt) höchste deutsche Spielklasse...
clydefrog

Re: GFL 2 Süd 29. / 30.06.

Beitrag von clydefrog »

wtf hat geschrieben:Gibt es infos über das spiel RR -FP ???
http://stats.gfl.info/gfl2/2013/rrfp.htm
Statistik sagt ziemlich viel aus:

RR Rushing: 28 attempts
RR Receiving: 12 attempts
RR: 1 int & 1 fumble lost

FP Rushing: 26 attempts
FP Receiving: 10 attempts
FP: 2 int
3 fumbles lost
Fighti
Defense Coordinator

Beitrag von Fighti »

Hoffentlich sind die Statistiken genauer als die Namen der Schiedsrichter :shock: :lol:
Aber 120 zu 130 Offense yards... Naja... Bin am Überlegen ob ich schon mal Stats von einem Spiel gesehen habe, bei dem beide Teams mehr Punt- als Offenseyards haben.
Luck is when opportunity meets preparation.
Dicla
DLiner

Beitrag von Dicla »

FU:RR - FU+30 / FU ist nun angekommen und das Spielsystem steht
KP:NR - KP+16 / KP ist besser als NR, es sei denn die NR bekommen einen neuen QB rechtzeitig rein
FP:KW - ?????
AC-SA - AC+20 / die SA sind nicht gut genug für die Liga[/quote]

FU+30?
KPP besser als NR?
und SA nicht gut genug für die Liga?

naja das ist sehr weit aus dem fenster gelehnt aber NR wird KP schalgen und SA hat in dem Fall weils AC ist zwar relativ kleine Chancen aber werden sich bestimmt beweisen wollen und RR wird sich bestimmt genau das sele in Frankfurt denken und zeigen das sie wieder das niveau von vor 2 spielen leisten können
waco1944

Beitrag von waco1944 »

I thought maybe this would end up being a good subject to talk about. Mr. Tate you have a few good points as you all who have express your opinions. I only base my opinion to a direct advance up into the GFL which would in most cases be fair to the Nr. 1 team in the GFL2 and the team club. With the season as long as it is(the opinion express that the GFL is longer than College football season)we do -need- to form a new system. Weather a team is strong enough to play in the GFL after coming up from the GFL2 should be left up to the club staff/coachs/players not a stupid rule saying no, no, you may not be good enough for the GFL so a Reg. Round is necessary. Come on! It's 30 years of the Reg. Rule. This is 2013 and times have changed and that my friends are the FACTS!! The players are much better, the coaching are hell'va lot better and it just makes sense to give these teams who go up or go down and regroup for one year!! It would be very interesting and fun to watch(maybe in some cases not fun to watch but thats football) So in conclusion lets say this much. Most likely they(BSO/AFVD)will not change this 30 year rule in the near future but the idea deserve at least a try-0ut for a couple of years to see if it pan's out! If it does not work out well then we can always go back to the 30 year reg. and can say aftewards we gave it a shot but it did not prove itself...how bout that!!Wactx
Rumpelkapellenmajor
Defensive Back

Beitrag von Rumpelkapellenmajor »

waco1944 hat geschrieben: Weather a team is strong enough to play in the GFL after coming up from the GFL2 should be left up to the club staff/coachs/players not a stupid rule saying no, no, you may not be good enough for the GFL so a Reg. Round is necessary.
Was hat das Wetter damit zu tun? :ugly: :trink:
Dicla
DLiner

Beitrag von Dicla »

Rumpelkapellenmajor hat geschrieben:
waco1944 hat geschrieben: Weather a team is strong enough to play in the GFL after coming up from the GFL2 should be left up to the club staff/coachs/players not a stupid rule saying no, no, you may not be good enough for the GFL so a Reg. Round is necessary.
er meint eher "wether" :P
Blackforest
Rookie

Beitrag von Blackforest »

Fighti hat geschrieben:Hoffentlich sind die Statistiken genauer als die Namen der Schiedsrichter :shock: :lol:
Aber 120 zu 130 Offense yards... Naja... Bin am Überlegen ob ich schon mal Stats von einem Spiel gesehen habe, bei dem beide Teams mehr Punt- als Offenseyards haben.
Doch: 08. Juni 2003
Frankfurt Galaxy vs Düsseldorf Rhein Fire 00 - 03

1, 2, 3 Punt .... und das 4. Quarter
Benutzer 4721 gelöscht

Beitrag von Benutzer 4721 gelöscht »

Manni Burgsmüller, wenn ich's richtig erinnere...
Terry Tate
Defensive Back

Beitrag von Terry Tate »

@Waco

Still makes no sense.
Weather a team is strong enough to play in the GFL after coming up from the GFL2 should be left up to the club staff/coachs/players not a stupid rule saying no, no, you may not be good enough for the GFL so a Reg. Round is necessary.
How can the staff, coaches and players even know how the team would fare without a contest against the weakest of the next league? They may be able to guess and theorize, but nothing beats, as you would say, FACTS, namely the score on the board, indicating you have been measured and came up short.

Let us just take the Comets as an example. Great season last year and were not able to beat the Cowboys, who were last. What does that say about their level of skill and potential positive impact within the GFL1? Would the Comets have become a contender or an even weaker whipping boy?

As a whipping boy, you do not make the league you play in better, you dilute it and need to be washed out.
This is 2013 and times have changed and that my friends are the FACTS!! The players are much better, the coaching are hell'va lot better and it just makes sense to give these teams who go up or go down and regroup for one year!!
You kind of argue against yourself here. Times may have changed and they have changed equally for all, which means the players are much better, the coaching is better for all teams - time...great equalizer.

And yes, it just makes sense to give these teams, that go up or down TIME to regroup for one year. That is pretty much what the point of religation is.

Again, using the Comets as an example. They didn't cut the mustard for GFL 1 and have this year, this season to regroup and become better - or as you said: regroup in the league they are in - then make another run at GFL1.
waco1944

Beitrag von waco1944 »

Rumpelkapellenmajor hat geschrieben:
Sorry the "wetter"-weather- was a misspelled word ....should read whether...sorry! :mrgreen: wactx
waco1944

Beitrag von waco1944 »

Terry Tate hat geschrieben:@Waco

Still makes no sense.
Weather a team is strong enough to play in the GFL after coming up from the GFL2 should be left up to the club staff/coachs/players not a stupid rule saying no, no, you may not be good enough for the GFL so a Reg. Round is necessary.
How can the staff, coaches and players even know how the team would fare without a contest against the weakest of the next league? They may be able to guess and theorize, but nothing beats, as you would say, FACTS, namely the score on the board, indicating you have been measured and came up short.

Let us just take the Comets as an example. Great season last year and were not able to beat the Cowboys, who were last. What does that say about their level of skill and potential positive impact within the GFL1? Would the Comets have become a contender or an even weaker whipping boy?

As a whipping boy, you do not make the league you play in better, you dilute it and need to be washed out.
This is 2013 and times have changed and that my friends are the FACTS!! The players are much better, the coaching are hell'va lot better and it just makes sense to give these teams who go up or go down and regroup for one year!!
You kind of argue against yourself here. Times may have changed and they have changed equally for all, which means the players are much better, the coaching is better for all teams - time...great equalizer.

And yes, it just makes sense to give these teams, that go up or down TIME to regroup for one year. That is pretty much what the point of religation is.

Again, using the Comets as an example. They didn't cut the mustard for GFL 1 and have this year, this season to regroup and become better - or as you said: regroup in the league they are in - then make another run at GFL1.
Ok Terry you are making some good points and your arguments are good. I do believe you have been there done that ! But as I have said its fair for a team in my opinion to have their shot at the GFL: MY TRANSLATION OF YOUR COMMENTS ARE as follows...the Reg. system eliminate the weakest team which means you chances are minimal if you win the GFL2 division? Your saying the Reg system is a one year training period?..Sorry regrouping is ok, but feel there is just to many Up's or down's,there are hugh elements which are going to change the outcome of the regrouping time. For me its now or never! Putting the parts together from day 1 is the key to success...its a hugh task to cover but its what the team and club wants and should be allow to have the direct advance up or down...I rest my case. But again I will respect what every comes because I see the light to success for each team and it should have the benefits to the direct path . Thanks again Wactx
Terry Tate
Defensive Back

Beitrag von Terry Tate »

@Waco

Your translation of my commens is off.

The religation matches up the strongest of a weak league with the weakest of a strong league. If you can't beat the weakest, how are then in any position to half way contend with the remaining teams in the stronger league?

You wouldn't even be swapping out a weak team for a weak team, but for a weaker team.

Let us not forget the other side of the equation: On the other hand, you have a strong team come into a weak league, dominate there for a year and will then be "automated" into GFL 1 again.

That is a closed loop involving two teams.

Anyway - tire is being beaten here..
clydefrog

Beitrag von clydefrog »

Könnt ihr für dieses neue Thema auch einen neuen Thread aufmachen??? Irgendwo im Offtopic/Nonsense Unterforum vielleicht?
waco1944

Beitrag von waco1944 »

Terry Tate hat geschrieben:@Waco

Still makes no sense.

The score on the board does not always indicate you can measure a team, what it indicated is you have a "W" in your colume. Does it mean you are weaker or stronger than the other team, it is only a game won ! But in the case of Reg. it is meanful enough which means your in the GFL my freind!! I 'll give you a example of why I do not like the system. This is only a example: Team One wins against Team 2 by 14 to 0. Return game Team 2 winns against Team 1 14 to 0! Do we kick field goals to see who is the winner?, this may not be the best example but only a indicator! ON the other hand Team 1 is out of the GFL and the Team two Winner of the GFLNorth/South and Team one wins in Reg. but the Team 2(GFL2) was by all means the better team(not the winner on the scoreboard)agree the scoreboard(W) is the last word.but you see the Reg system has a few holes in it. Ok that being said I 've said way to much and will and must buy into the system.. but I do not like it.wacotx
paul.zumdick
DLiner

Beitrag von paul.zumdick »

I
Antworten