Ludwigsburg Bulldogs
15%
Ravensburg Razorbacks
37%

Insgesamt abgegebene Stimmen: 174

doc
Rookie

Beitrag von doc »

Pinky hat geschrieben::D wie gesagt es bleibt spannend in der Oberliga BaWü, auf dem Feld und im Forum :D :D
Das stimmt !!!
greeny49
DLiner
Beitrag von greeny49 »

MissionAufstieg hat geschrieben:Madden spiel ich jeden Tag.
Heut hab ich zwei Teams gegründet, die einen heissen Albersen Crusaders und die anderen Kuchhausener Mammuts, die Kuchhaussener haben in der O.T gewonnen, 45-48, die Mammuts spielen aber auch mit Farve als QB. :D
Farve das Weichei !!!! Brauchen wir nicht wir Haben Kotze 82 der passt besser zu uns !!!!
Noch fragen ? Keine ? Weitermachen !!!
Warrior85
Rookie

Beitrag von Warrior85 »

Bruschii
OLiner

Beitrag von Bruschii »

Warrior85 hat geschrieben:wen's interessiert...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGFgzu1jX9g

Ich sehe nen schoene "block in the back" von #77 AC ;)
DefenseTouchdown
DLiner

Beitrag von DefenseTouchdown »

Block in the Back hin oder her...

AC braucht erst mal ein dutzend Amis oder andere schottische spieler das sie gut sind oder gut fühlen....
Soviel ich weiss hat Kuchen keine importierten Amis oder ausländer!
Snap -> Pass -> Interception ->

= DEFENSE TOUCHDOWN
Basti76
OLiner

Beitrag von Basti76 »

Junge junge, laberst du nen Müll. Ein Dutzend Amis geht in der GFL, aber nicht in der Oberliga, da sind nur 6 pro Team erlaubt und 4 am Spieltag. Ausserdem wusste ich gar nicht, dass wir Spieler haben, die nicht ihren Hauptwohnsitz in Deutschland haben !!! Aber du musst es ja wissen
doc
Rookie

Beitrag von doc »

Also ich werde mir am Sonntag ganz gemütlich mit ein paar eingelegten Sparerips den heißen Tanz in Albershausen anschauen und danach schauen wir mal welches Team sich auch auf dem Platz gut zu schlagen weiß, verbal sind hier alle TOP!
Das ist beste Unterhaltung pur!! :!: :!:
DefenseTouchdown
DLiner

Beitrag von DefenseTouchdown »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Da geb ich dir recht!

Viel spaß beim Spiel!
Snap -> Pass -> Interception ->

= DEFENSE TOUCHDOWN
Casciaro
OLiner

Beitrag von Casciaro »

DefenseTouchdown hat geschrieben:Block in the Back hin oder her...

AC braucht erst mal ein dutzend Amis oder andere schottische spieler das sie gut sind oder gut fühlen....
There is no block in the back "in the box" 3 yards in front of and behind the line of scrimmage and between the tackles - learn the rules. Grabbing balls, however is illegal, I have heard you like to do that a lot.

As for Scottish players? We have none, their sport is throwing logs over there anyway...well that, and drinking. As for Americans??? Who says ours are any good??? Of the 5 on our roster, 3 are rookies. Do Amis scare you? The sport did start in America, besides, no American Soccer team is any good without Europeans, you don't see us whining. It is people like you that make me want to put on a helmet again...
Coach Mike

"Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work" - Vince Lombardi
doc
Rookie

Beitrag von doc »

Casciaro hat geschrieben:
DefenseTouchdown hat geschrieben:Block in the Back hin oder her...

There is no block in the back "in the box" 3 yards in front of and behind the line of scrimmage and between the tackles - learn the rules. Grabbing balls, however is illegal, I have heard you like to do that a lot.

As for Scottish players? We have none, their sport is throwing logs over there anyway...well that, and drinking. As for Americans??? Who says ours are any good??? Of the 5 on our roster, 3 are rookies. Do Amis scare you? The sport did start in America, besides, no American Soccer team is any good without Europeans, you don't see us whining. It is people like you that make me want to put on a helmet again...
Hey I wanna see u in helmet again, too :D :D
Calm down everybody and show us how to play!
That´s why we play Oberliga and not GFL!
Everybody likes to talk but nobody show´s how good he can play!! :roll:
Casciaro
OLiner

Beitrag von Casciaro »

I have to lose 10...er...okay...15 kilos first ;)
Coach Mike

"Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work" - Vince Lombardi
bordon5
DLiner

Beitrag von bordon5 »

Mike, besides that you need to loose 15 Kg you would need to get a haircut and shave like back in the days when you were playing for Mason...hahahahaha :wink: !

Greeting from an old Gator
doc
Rookie

Beitrag von doc »

bordon5 hat geschrieben:Mike, besides that you need to loose 15 Kg you would need to get a haircut and shave like back in the days when you were playing for Mason...hahahahaha :wink: !

Greeting from an old Gator
Sorry Mike, but thats true!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
bordon5
DLiner

Beitrag von bordon5 »

[quote="Casciaro"]I have to lose 10...er...okay...15 kilos first ;)[/quote]

Hey Mike,

we in Holzgerlingen have a 2nd team for Rookies and "Altherren" like you ...only 3 times practice per month!!! You can play whatever you want...i suggest we organize a single bar facemask and make the holdings for our Xtra points...what do you think!?
In the lowest league it all about fun...

i stayed in the defense huddle of the opponents team and made the call "Full Blitz"...unfortunately they noticed my faked voice...so it didn't work out...
Casciaro
OLiner

Beitrag von Casciaro »

bordon5 hat geschrieben:
Casciaro hat geschrieben:I have to lose 10...er...okay...15 kilos first ;)
Hey Mike,

we in Holzgerlingen have a 2nd team for Rookies and "Altherren" like you ...only 3 times practice per month!!! You can play whatever you want...i suggest we organize a single bar facemask and make the holdings for our Xtra points...what do you think!?
In the lowest league it all about fun...

i stayed in the defense huddle of the opponents team and made the call "Full Blitz"...unfortunately they noticed my faked voice...so it didn't work out...
I LOVE IT! Sign me up!!! I want to play QB and TE...at the same time. I may go back to teh Cougars just so I can play against you guys. That would be like old times in Sindelfingen!
Coach Mike

Antworten