Wiesbaden - Plattling

Die (gefühlt) höchste deutsche Spielklasse...
SlimJim
OLiner

Beitrag von SlimJim »

Data, du willst es einfach nicht verstehen das ist dein Problem. Verletzungen passieren in unserem Sport und nicht zwingend ist dadurch die der betreffende Spieler out für die komplette restliche Saison. Was ich meinte ist etwas wie wind knocked out oder beispielsweise ein verstauchter Knöchel die den Spieler einen oder mehrere drives vom Feld halten. Ist ja nicht abwegig das so etwas passiert aber sollte es passieren wüsstest du was ich meine.

Wie auch immer, es ist müssig zu diskutieren. Sobald das Thema auf etwas anderes als die Tips für das nächste Wochenende oder Selbstbeweihräucherungen nach den Spielen kommt wird die Diskussion persönlich. Ist das niveauvoll?
Don't take life too serious. You'll never get out alive.
Benutzer 3248 gelöscht

Beitrag von Benutzer 3248 gelöscht »

Slim Jim, sag ma bist Du so blöd oder tust Du nur so? Lies Dir dein Gesülze das Du geschrieben hast noch mal genau durch, stell dich in ne Ecke und schäm Dich. Ich versteh genau was Du geschrieben hast und andere tun das auch, von Dir kommt nur Schrott und das in Endlosschleife...
tipper1700
OLiner

Beitrag von tipper1700 »

SlimJim hat geschrieben:Ehrlich gesagt hoffe ich wirklich das "Hasenscharte" Hazel sich im Laufe der nächsten Spiele/des nächsten Spiels verletzt, das würde euch Plattlinger auf den Boden der Tatsachen zurückbringen was den wirklichen Leistungsstand betrifft.
sag ihm doch das einfach mal ins gesicht. ich wette du würdest den schwanz einziehen, trottel.
Corpsegrinder
Guard

Beitrag von Corpsegrinder »

ILoveThisGame hat geschrieben:Imports...do we have to go down that path again? Every team in the GFL2 this season has an import minus Konningsbrunn
Lemme have your definition of an import, please.
ILoveThisGame hat geschrieben:...who actually scored a point YEAH!!!!! Wiesbaden included. Corpse, you are so full of shit, I wrote you off weeks ago, but some how or another you continue to make useless points that others might believe. I think I know who you are now, no lover of muff I think, more than likely the Chief Financial Officer of the Wiesbaden Phantoms. How do you know FOR SURE that no one in WIesbaden is getting paid??? That's what I thought, YOU DON'T! You can speculate, but you don't know, so lets leave it at that! Until you can show us all that no player is getting paid his gas, no player is getting a place to stay, no player is getting meals or good old greenbacks, then refrain from saying "No One in Wiesbaden is getting paid!"
Unless you can prove me wrong, I choose trust my own judgement and to believe what coaches (like Hansen), players, and team officials have been saying for years, l and what I have seen and experienced first- and second hand. (You know how quickly rumors spread throughout teams? Well, I NEVER heard anything to this regard in my time with or around the team)
ILoveThisGame hat geschrieben:It's my favorite team, I go to bat for them, but I am not going to comment on something I don't know about for sure!
Then you believe your teammates, coaches and team officials are liars?
ILoveThisGame hat geschrieben:I guess when they pass the no "A/E" policy in the GFL2, we will know for sure who would stay here and who won't, until then, imports are allowed, imports are legal, if your team doesn't have or use them, they are not making best use of all available resources!
Or they make an conscious decision to advance German American Football and to not use imports.

Cya, da Corpse
Zuletzt geändert von Corpsegrinder am Di Jul 01, 2008 10:48, insgesamt 2-mal geändert.
"Unser David Bowie heisst Heinz Schenk." - Rodgau Monotones
RIP Heinz Schenk (1924-2014)
strong71
Rookie

Beitrag von strong71 »

...stellen wir uns mal vor, wie das Forum aussehen würde, wenn pbh verloren hätte, und machen weiter.

@ilovethisgame
Just for info: Hansen is right.
Zuletzt geändert von strong71 am Mi Jul 02, 2008 12:56, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Du kannst Football nicht alleine spielen.
Du musst ihn denken und wirst ihn nie vollständig begreifen. Du kannst ihn nur spüren.
ILoveThisGame
OLiner

Beitrag von ILoveThisGame »

What I tell all of you is you just don't know is all! I applaud a team trying to build a GFL1 team through the German players. Excuse me if I am wrong here, but the whole purpose for these leagues was to build the sport of football in Germany. From this, several German players have gone on to play College Football in the states, even pro if my memory serves me correctly.

However, the use of A and E players is also allowed, and I think ENHANCES both the learning process, and makes for a more exciting game. Perhaps it is time for Wiesbaden to go and pick up a proven American QB and a dominant WR ala Franken and Plattling. To compete in the GFL1, this is what they will have to do to compete. Don't get me wrong, I like both our QB's, hate the rotation, but like them both, Grimm a little better, but thats a different discussion. I like our WR's, but imagine Blakely and Hazel on Wiesbaden??? Plattling, Franken, Montabaur, Saarland all are within the rules of the GFL2, whether u like it or not!

One final note, nobody knows what goes on behind closed doors. Everyone knows that stuff like this happens in EVERY NCAA program. A recruit is eating at the table and a booster drops him an envelope while he is eating with some $$ and tells you good game this past weekend. Yes, I want to believe my organization, BUT I don't know what I don't know, and neither do any of you. What I do know is that every game they have 4 A's dressed.
strong71
Rookie

Beitrag von strong71 »

You may believe in your organisation.

Hansen and I know for sure.
Zuletzt geändert von strong71 am Mi Jul 02, 2008 12:57, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Du musst ihn denken und wirst ihn nie vollständig begreifen. Du kannst ihn nur spüren.
Hansen
Linebacker

Beitrag von Hansen »

wenn es anders wäre, hätten mich einige leute in wiesbaden, die es wissen müssen schwer getäuscht und mehrmals belogen.

klar ist es möglich, kann sein, dass spieler aus irgendwelchen taschen geld zugesteckt bekommen haben, aber von wem? soll der unterbezahlt HC von seinem geld leute bezahlen? gibt nur wenige coaches, die ihr eigenes geld nehmen, um als erfolgreicher coach da zu stehen. hat treber garantiert nicht nötig.
geld vom vorstand? solange ich da war, war es leichter, aus nem kamel traubensaft zu pressen als dem vorstand geld aus dem kreuz zu leihern! :lol:
Football is a mistake. It combines the two worst elements of American life. Violence and committee meetings.

George F. Will
strong71
Rookie

Beitrag von strong71 »

Word up.

Und gut is'...
Corpsegrinder
Guard

You forgot to include your definition of import, please advise. And what do you think you know for sure?

You choose to doubt based on nothing, am I right? If I'm wrong, please provide proof. If not, please do not ask me to refrain from voicing my opinion.

I have no doubt in my mind WP would absolutely crush all GFL2 opposition and never look back if they imported players as well. But that's just not how they work.

Cya, da Corpse
ILoveThisGame
OLiner

Beitrag von ILoveThisGame »

Corpse, I was making reference to your jit at Bruschii, lets get this straight, they do not pay a single player, and I am saying you are not qualified to make that statement. If it was an opinion, it is phrased, In my opinion, Wiesbaden doesn't pay any of their players. I make my statements based on the fact that I am not qualified to make that statement.

My definition of an import is someone that does not live in the local area and plays for a team, maybe paid, unpaid. It doesn't have to be an American or E, it can be a German, but that is my book. I base this on business where when a country can not grow its on rice, we IMPORT it from China for example.

Based on this definition, MY DEFINITION, all teams I think have imports, and in all cases it is OK! Is there any rule against recruiting in the GFL2? I don't have OL on my team, so I go on europlayers and find one, German or American. Is Europlayers for GFL1, and other 1st Leagues only?? Some teams recruit better than others, some teams have better youth programs than others...egal. Teams have a license to compete in the 2nd League and compete based on their willingness to improve their team. Wiesbaden has one of the best youth programs in Germany, they recruit primarily from there, but Perrier is from Aschaffensburg. Do you think he goes back to the Stallions when they come back to GFL2 next season, NO, he's an import, whether he called coach treber, or vice versa, really doesn't matter, he's a Phantom and part of the family. So the team picks up his gas costs...egal!

But, do we REALLY have to get into this import thing again, its been beat to death. Fact is quit making excuses Wiesbaden, I love you, your my home team (I'm an import :lol: ), but we got our asses taken to the woodshed this weekend by a better team, imports or no imports, shiz egal! When they stumble, we've got a chance IF we don't lose any more games, and IF we can beat Franken IN FRANKEN. Move on, but quit making excuses, quit saying, thats OK, you couldn't beat Marburg, you just don't know do you? Appalachian State didn't know either!
Tommyknocker
DLiner

Beitrag von Tommyknocker »

SlimJim hat geschrieben:
Ehrlich gesagt hoffe ich wirklich das "Hasenscharte" Hazel sich im Laufe der nächsten Spiele/des nächsten Spiels verletzt, das würde euch Plattlinger auf den Boden der Tatsachen zurückbringen was den wirklichen Leistungsstand betrifft.
Pfui Teufel.

Sag mal, aus welchem Loch kamst Du denn gekrochen?

Bei Deiner Geburt haben die Ärzte wohl die Nachgeburt aufgehoben, diese wurde später dann von Deinen Eltern zu dem hochgezogen, was Du jetzt bist.
Hast Du eigentlich selber mal IRGENDEINEN Sport aktiv betrieben?
Be the best u can be, always
killbill
Rookie

Beitrag von killbill »

Leute kommt runter vom Gas.
Die ganze Liga lacht gerade über euch.
Ihr stellt eure Mannschaft hier als sehr schlechte Verlierer dar.
Nicht Plattling ist schuld einen Vorsprung in Richtung Meisterschaft getan zu haben.
Packt mal euren vielgelobten Coach Treber.
Das war wohl die am schlechtesten vorbereitete Defense, die jemals gegen Plattling gespielt hat. Defense backfield = Null. Und D-Line, der Hazel hätte nach dem Snap noch ne Zigarette rauchen können, bevor er den tödlichen Pass wirft.
Treber hätte vielleicht den Niederbayer aus Kirchdorf fragen sollen. Der weis wie man gegen Plattling besser da steht.

@corpse
wenn das stimmt, daß du der Kassier von Wiesbaden bist, finde ich das traurig, sogar peinlich, daß ein Offizieller der Phantoms so einen Mist verzapfen darf.
Corpsegrinder
Guard

killbill hat geschrieben:Packt mal euren vielgelobten Coach Treber.
Das war wohl die am schlechtesten vorbereitete Defense, die jemals gegen Plattling gespielt hat. Defense backfield = Null. Und D-Line, der Hazel hätte nach dem Snap noch ne Zigarette rauchen können, bevor er den tödlichen Pass wirft.
Treber hätte vielleicht den Niederbayer aus Kirchdorf fragen sollen. Der weis wie man gegen Plattling besser da steht.
Treber ist OC, nicht DC! Lieber die Klappe halten, wenn man keine Ahnung hat.
killbill hat geschrieben: @corpse
wenn das stimmt, daß du der Kassier von Wiesbaden bist, finde ich das traurig, sogar peinlich, daß ein Offizieller der Phantoms so einen Mist verzapfen darf.
Das ist kein Fetzen Wahrheit dran, übles Gerücht, bin nichtmal Mitglied bei WP. Nochmal: Lieber die Klappe halten, wenn man keine Ahnung hat, Du Made!

@ILike: See what u do putting up your uneducated guesses? The low-life idiots will repeat your faulty assumptions!

Gruß, da Corpse
strong71
Rookie

Beitrag von strong71 »

Ist er nicht. Um das klar zu stellen.

Alles andere ist müssig und klärt sich im Saisonverlauf.
Soviel dazu.
Zuletzt geändert von strong71 am Mi Jul 02, 2008 12:57, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Antworten