All 2GFL SUD Team

Die (gefühlt) höchste deutsche Spielklasse...
tipper1700
OLiner

Beitrag von tipper1700 »

SlimJim hat geschrieben:
Orakel von Delphi hat geschrieben:Halt, stop - kann mich bitte erstmal jemand aufklären, wer was (oder sollte man wirklich sagen - wer) ist :wink: !
Ohne kleine Einführung in die Bios machts doch gar keinen Spass.
i´m rick james bitch -> Eric Swift, PBH #11
Leckt und bindet seinem buddy Sammy übrigens die Schuhe vor jedem Spiel :lol:

Können wir den Thread jetzt schliessen oder wenigstens Idioten wie I´m Rick und ActionJackson bannen?! :roll:

lol und dich gleich mit :!:
SlimJim
OLiner

Beitrag von SlimJim »

soso... weil meine meinung nicht in dein schema passt? immerhin stehe ich zu dem was ich schreibe.
Don't take life too serious. You'll never get out alive.
Bübchen
OLiner

Beitrag von Bübchen »

@Action Jackson
Das Deine Eltern gestorben sind konnte ich nicht wissen. Dafür mein Beileid.
Deinen Schreibstil solltest Du trotzdem ändern! Mit derben Beleidigungen kommst Du im Leben nicht voran.
I'm Rick James Bitch
DLiner

Beitrag von I'm Rick James Bitch »

@Slim Kim
Wow, that's all you got?? Recommending a ban. You're worse than the new NFL commissioner. You like to take all the fun out of everything. If I'm not pissing in your backyard why should you even put yourself in the position to be hated on also?? You're boring, anyway, since someone finally gave it up of who I am then I feel free to let the reciever eater know that I reviewed our game film. In the first quarter Andrew Blakely had 4 catches 52 yards on a certain corner who likes to where the half arm-sleeves. Also if that corner was injured why was he returning punts in the 3rd quarter. And from the take-off on the return you looked like you were 100%. A true player who throws a punch for his team throws a punch even when he can't punch no more. He stays in the game and takes that ass-whooping with his team. And to add injury to insult Adam Hazel's second play from scrimmage is a scramble 70 yards down the field and he made a certain corner slip and fall just before running into the endzone. Reciever eater?? you can't even tackle a fucking QB!! :twisted: :evil:
"King Kong Ain't Got Shit On Me"
ILoveThisGame
OLiner

Beitrag von ILoveThisGame »

Too bad Wiesbaden and Plattling don't play again this season or next...this one would be fun to watch, but not sure either team would have enough to play the next game after all the suspensions that would be handed out :lol:
Corpsegrinder
Guard

Beitrag von Corpsegrinder »

WP könnte bei 20 ejections wohl immernoch ein team fielden, PBH nicht.

Hat jemand gehört ob DD zur Relegation überhaupt antritt? Man munkelt...

Gruß, da Corpse
"Unser David Bowie heisst Heinz Schenk." - Rodgau Monotones
RIP Heinz Schenk (1924-2014)
Bruschii
OLiner

Beitrag von Bruschii »

You don't need to take slim jim seriously... i mean the dude named himself after a spicy beef stick... need i say more......
I'm Rick James Bitch
DLiner

Maybe he's Macho-man's cousin :lol: :lol:
Bruschii
OLiner

Beitrag von Bruschii »

I'm Rick James Bitch hat geschrieben:Maybe he's Macho-man's cousin :lol: :lol:
hahaha ohhhhhh yeeeaaahhhh brotherrrrrrrrr......

not like a spicey beef stick or a 60 year old guy in tights screams gay or anything.....
action jackson
Rookie

Beitrag von action jackson »

@Bruschii,

It probably reminds him of his little spicy beef stick in his pants! tztztztz :lol: :lol: :lol:
Benutzer 3248 gelöscht

Beitrag von Benutzer 3248 gelöscht »

Corpsegrinder hat geschrieben:WP könnte bei 20 ejections wohl immernoch ein team fielden, PBH nicht.
Gruß, da Corpse
gähn :!:
Bruschii
OLiner

Beitrag von Bruschii »

action jackson hat geschrieben:@Bruschii,

It probably reminds him of his little spicy beef stick in his pants! tztztztz :lol: :lol: :lol:

fuckin snap into a slim jimmmmm ohhh yeeeaaaahhhhhh :D
DA RECIEVER EATER
Rookie

Beitrag von DA RECIEVER EATER »

I'm Rick James Bitch hat geschrieben: In the first quarter Andrew Blakely had 4 catches 52 yards on a certain corner who likes to where the half arm-sleeves. Also if that corner was injured why was he returning punts in the 3rd quarter. And from the take-off on the return you looked like you were 100%. A true player who throws a punch for his team throws a punch even when he can't punch no more. He stays in the game and takes that ass-whooping with his team. And to add injury to insult Adam Hazel's second play from scrimmage is a scramble 70 yards down the field and he made a certain corner slip and fall just before running into the endzone. Reciever eater?? you can't even tackle a fucking QB!! :twisted: :evil:
Damn you lame! Stop speaking in 3rd person first off. lmao Anyways, cuz I was in cover 3 on each play, not to make any excuses but how many points was those 52 yards worth? 2ND! That punt return i was at full speed until the end of the play and it was in the 2nd quarter. you didnt dominate anything at all. Post corner was nice i admit! But after that It was 4-5 yard hitches. I dont see where I slipped on that play hazel ran. I see me TRIPPING him up from behind as he feel out of bounds. He didnt even score so why are you lying?lmao OK point is how many points did you score off of those so called yards? OH, ZERO! On the deep passes I covered you so tight that all the way down the field I was talking shit to you telling you all the way down the field to tell hazel to throw it deep. IF you run a 4.2 then how come you could get open deep. You can have that lil shit all day untill you get inside the 20. And the fact that I gave you so much respect on the field. lmao i always do any WR cause it just the competitor in me. Call me whut you want but you know the how hard you have to work to score on me cuz. You need to as Pastor TD Jakes to lay hands on you. lol
Football is a bitch and I'm trying to seduce it.
I'm Rick James Bitch
DLiner

@Reciever eater
Of course I wouldn't be able to catch a pass on you because I play defensive End/DT :lol: :lol: I'm not Andrew Blakely Bitch, I'm Eric Swift Bitch can you still not read!!! :lol: :lol: Just like in Highschool, you have all the answers and still fail the test :lol: :lol: . And we scored on every drive that game outside of 1 punt. 58-39 is an ass-whooping anyway you look at it. Don't you feel dumb. Now I'll go to the legendary Reverend Al Green from Memphis, TN and ask him to pray for your mind. Amen 8) 8)
Nasgul
DLiner

Beitrag von Nasgul »

as one of the famous football whores here you play where you get payed.so why dont you just talk where you get payed? next year which team? or will the hawks @ gfl after "organising" a competitive team still have left some money for a mediocre player like you?will be interstign to see from where you will talk bullshit,if your ass not shines in the light of some really great players like blakely or hazel anymore :lol:
Antworten