GFL 2 Süd - 30.06. - 01.07.

Die (gefühlt) höchste deutsche Spielklasse...
waco1944

Re: GFL 2 Süd - 30.06. - 01.07.

Beitrag von waco1944 »

Lets talk about the 4 x 12 minute !! The GFL rule book is guided by NCAA rules?? Is this correct?
If the answer is yes, then there will be no tie games! Secondly here is really a big dumb question,
who set up the 12 minute quarters? Why not 15 minute quarters! Just thought maybe if we are applying
NCAA Game Rules then lets go with these rules. :keule:
Subject FP vs FU. Game over!, and, who went flying by the FU team on the sideline helmet flying high
in one hand provoking the FU players and staff ..Friz Lee!!! I stand to be corrected, but, for my viewpoint
it was him!! We call this unsportlike conduct and he should be sidelined by the next game. Again Dr. Willams
has to deceide if this should happen. Otherwise the teams and fans were really great and fair in most cases and its good to see something positive. Thats it from 'Any Given Sunday'
oveL
OLiner

Beitrag von oveL »

Zozo hat geschrieben:Dass nenne ich mal eine Ansage... Fast 300 Yards Rushing von E. Walton :)

http://stats.gfl.info/gfl2/2012/alckp.htm

Nur 300??? :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
Laaaaaangweiliiiig
Anderl
Wide Receiver

Beitrag von Anderl »

Jetzt hört mit der Unentschieden-Diskutiererei endlich auf!
Das Regelbuch verweist bezüglich Extraperioden ausdrücklich auf die BSO, in der das eben geregelt ist.
....und auch der deutsche Verband ist nichts anderes als die Gesamtheit seiner Mitglieder (=Vereine). Irgendwer muß also irgendwann mal dafür die Hand gehoben haben!
Aus, Ende, Amen bis zur nächsten Abstimmung, die das dann u.U. wieder rückgängig macht! ...oder auch nicht! :mrgreen:
...tho I wander through the valley of the shadows of the death, I shall feel no fear...

....'cause I'm the meanest son of a b**** in the whole damn valley!
DLiner

GFL 2 Süd - 30.06. - 01.07.

Beitrag von ... »

waco1944 hat geschrieben:Lets talk about the 4 x 12 minute !! The GFL rule book is guided by NCAA rules?? Is this correct?
If the answer is yes, then there will be no tie games! '
Then there you have the answer why a tie could happen.
Guided by NCAA rules. NOT with these rules.
D.Sanders
Rookie

Beitrag von D.Sanders »

Unfaires Verhalten hin oder her.

Ich denke, dass beide Seiten mehr als genug dazubeitragen. Sowohl die Herren-Abteilung, als auch die Jugendabteilung.
Das ist ein Derby und da geht es nunmal heiß her. Ich finde, dass macht dieses Spiel auch zu etwas ganz besonderem. und zu schaden gekommen ist auch keiner :joint:
Antworten