GFL 2 Süd - 8.9. - 9.9.

Die (gefühlt) höchste deutsche Spielklasse...
waco1944

Re: GFL 2 Süd - 8.9. - 9.9.

Beitrag von waco1944 »

Fuchs_44 hat geschrieben:@waco: Du wirfst manchen Refs Missbrauch der Regeln und Bevorzugung eines Teams vor? Und sagst dann noch, dass Du die Refs nicht bashen willst?
Für Refs gilt vor allem anderen, dass Sie in jedem Fall unparteiisch zu sein haben! Das ist die Grundregel, nicht umsonst ist "Unparteiische" ein Synonym für Schiedsrichter. Jeder Fehler eines Refs wäre entschuldbar, so wie wir alle Fehler machen. Aber Regelmissbrauch und parteiisches Pfeifen eben gerade nicht mehr, weil das ja vorsätzlicher Betrug wäre. Und genau das willst Du manchen Schiris unterstellen?
Und als Mittel dagegen soll dann Training helfen? Weil ein Schiri, der die Regeln kennt, nicht mehr betrügen will oder was? Also, ich komm da nicht mehr mit.
Let's see if I got this right and I may divert with my translation of your statements but I'll clarify as clearly as I can. I never used the word "missbrach der Regeln" that is your translation of my statement. What I said is that the Ref's clearly have their favorite teams as do we fans, I have no proof that their "missbrauch"-abuse- the rules for their benefit. I was not bashing the Ref's, there is a difference in bashing and definding a subject matter. My statements had definition only which is or up for discussion. "Unparteilsche"is understood from my side, but, remember we are sometimes governor my our instincts and not our state of mind at that moment, its does not matter when or where. Betrug...fraud/deception...there I believe is no fraud ...would go along with this , but, deception could be a issue here. I see no proof there of even or . Training helfen??...its a simple formula. Pratice makes perfect!!:)
Ref crews need updates, reviews,studies and thru these excerises you will see improvement. Your statement ...
Also, ich komm da nicht mehr mit!!. If that is the case then maybe you are missing some points of discussion and you are not willing to see the light of day. I will simplify, training sessions makes you a better official and understanding person. Thanks Waco
DLiner

GFL 2 Süd - 8.9. - 9.9.

Beitrag von ... »

Also meint waco das man durch mehr aus- und Weiterbildung der refs diese dazu bringt weniger parteiisch zu Pfeifen?
Um mich selbst mal zu zitieren: Schwachsinn !
Fuchs_44
OLiner

Re: GFL 2 Süd - 8.9. - 9.9.

Beitrag von Fuchs_44 »

waco1944 hat geschrieben:I never used the word "missbrach der Regeln" that is your translation of my statement.
waco1944 hat geschrieben:Now there are foresure several Ref's who use this power to abuse the rules and teams
depending on who they apply favoritism too.
Antworten