Kreisliga BW 2019

Alle anderen Teams mit Tackle Football
weekendwarrior
Rookie

Re: Kreisliga BW 2019

Beitrag von weekendwarrior »

weekendwarrior hat geschrieben: Di Mai 07, 2019 12:08 Hab in Freudenstadt und bondorf gesehen, wie die HC von Bondorf per Funk oder Handy mit jemandem verbunden war. Das gegenüber stand immer unter den goalposts. War auf jeden Fall bidirektionaler Austausch
Sorry, gedankenfehler...
Hab in Freudenstadt und Konstanz das bei den Bondorfern gesehen.
Der Richtigkeit halber.

Naja, ich sag’s mal so, es ist nicht nur mir unter den Zuschauern aufgefallen, das HC Bondorf sich des Öfteren an ihr Headset gefasst hat.
Richtig, verwerflich daran ist nichts, allerdings war ich der Meinung, dass es a) nur innerhalb der eigenen teamzone oder b) auch dem Gegner die Technik zur Verfügung gestellt werden muss ( siehe auch pressbox). Natürlich weiß ich aber in den Fällen nicht, ob das mit den jeweiligen Gegnern abgesprochen war. Es ist nur erkennbar von außen und hat mich etwas verwundert.
Mr.BigShow#78

Beitrag von Mr.BigShow#78 »

Funk hin oder her, bringt alles nichts, sieht man ja an den Ergebnissen :mrgreen:
Mr.BigShow#78

Beitrag von Mr.BigShow#78 »

Mein Tipp für das Wochenende:

bondorf bulls - dornhan hornets +6DH
NewTown Lions - Konstanz pirates +14KP
DLiner

Beitrag von #53 »

DarkMorgana2 hat geschrieben: Di Mai 07, 2019 19:04
SailorJ hat geschrieben: Di Mai 07, 2019 13:16
weekendwarrior hat geschrieben: Di Mai 07, 2019 12:08 Hab in Freudenstadt und bondorf gesehen, ...
The officiating has been disappointing, you could throw a flag on almost every play. But when you have to explain rules during a game, like declining a penalty but the crew gives the extra down back (happened twice so far) is hard to take. When you have a side judge that doesn't throw a flag the entire game and the back judge has to throw flags for late hits out of bounds beside the side judge, is also hard to take. We were beaten soundly by the foxes. Konstanz was an equal game, up the point of three fumbles decided against us, one....caused by a horsecollar tackle and two the player was down...knees on the ground. The calls don't always go your way, that's football, not complaining, a team has to make their own breaks, can't give the opportunity for a call to go against you. Hopefully officiating gets better throughout the season. No regrets, even though I'm ranting, it's been fun regardless.
Could it be, that some of the ref crew are new to this job? They need to learn as well.
This is ONE reason. No new ref will start officiating in a higher division so that the experience of new teams and new refs should be at almost the same level.
Besides i wonder why SailorJ is talking about a "Sidejudge" in a 5-man Crew because i think he is very well experienced to football though. At the Sidelines you have a Linesman and a Linejudge there.
SailorJ
Rookie

Beitrag von SailorJ »

#53 hat geschrieben: Mi Mai 08, 2019 09:29
SailorJ hat geschrieben: Di Mai 07, 2019 13:16

The officiating has been disappointing, you could throw a flag on almost every play. But when you have to explain rules during a game, like declining a penalty but the crew gives the extra down back (happened twice so far) is hard to take. When you have a side judge that doesn't throw a flag the entire game and the back judge has to throw flags for late hits out of bounds beside the side judge, is also hard to take. We were beaten soundly by the foxes. Konstanz was an equal game, up the point of three fumbles decided against us, one....caused by a horsecollar tackle and two the player was down...knees on the ground. The calls don't always go your way, that's football, not complaining, a team has to make their own breaks, can't give the opportunity for a call to go against you. Hopefully officiating gets better throughout the season. No regrets, even though I'm ranting, it's been fun regardless.
Could it be, that some of the ref crew are new to this job? They need to learn as well.
This is ONE reason. No new ref will start officiating in a higher division so that the experience of new teams and new refs should be at almost the same level.
Besides i wonder why SailorJ is talking about a "Sidejudge" in a 5-man Crew because i think he is very well experienced to football though. At the Sidelines you have a Linesman and a Linejudge there.

#53 ... I stand corrected, I'm accustomed to different terminology possibly. Again, officiating is not easy, every Ref has to have a first game, and continue learning just as the players do. The Linesman (young man), came to me after the game to apologize, it was his first game, he was very nervous. I told him there was no need to apologize, I told him to be confident in his knowledge and throw a flag if he feels he needs to. You can always pick up a flag if you discuss with the crew...but it's rare that you can throw a flag after the fact. He knew he missed some things after the play but he along with the other officials I know will get better as the season goes. Looking forward to good game against Dornhan, it's going to have an old school feel to it since we're on a natural grass field and rain is expected. Come out and watch the mud bath that's about to happen. Hopefully it doesn't get to sloppy...turnovers will play a big role this week :D
DLiner

Beitrag von #53 »

SailorJ hat geschrieben: Mi Mai 08, 2019 10:14
#53 hat geschrieben: Mi Mai 08, 2019 09:29

#53 ... I stand corrected, I'm accustomed to different terminology possibly. Again, officiating is not easy, every Ref has to have a first game, and continue learning just as the players do. The Linesman (young man), came to me after the game to apologize, it was his first game, he was very nervous. I told him there was no need to apologize, I told him to be confident in his knowledge and throw a flag if he feels he needs to. You can always pick up a flag if you discuss with the crew...but it's rare that you can throw a flag after the fact. He knew he missed some things after the play but he along with the other officials I know will get better as the season goes. Looking forward to good game against Dornhan, it's going to have an old school feel to it since we're on a natural grass field and rain is expected. Come out and watch the mud bath that's about to happen. Hopefully it doesn't get to sloppy...turnovers will play a big role this week :D
So everything is fine. As you said, everybody has to learn, the players as well as the refs. Maybe next time you have to get along with an unexperienced ref the advantage will be on your side.
In every single game you will still have situations to discuss on no matter how experienced the official crew is. It's normal that both teams and almost every visitor has a different sight on if it was maybe a foul or not. :lol:

Thanks for your Invitation to the game against Dornhan. I promise i will be there because if not you would have to play the game with a 4-man-official-crew. :mrgreen: Looking forward to get to know two new teams i've never seen playing before. And i promise to throw a flag both ways if i feel in need. :mrgreen: :joint:
weekendwarrior
Rookie

Also ich fasse zusammen:
Foxes: Bulls, hier waren die Scheinwerfer schuld
Pirates: Bulls, hier sind die unerfahrenen Refs schuld
Bulls: Hornets, "woran hat's gelegen?" was kommt als nächstes? --> Der Ref hat die Flaggen in die falsche Richtung geworfen? :shock:
altalanos_igazgato
Defensive Back

Beitrag von altalanos_igazgato »

Kam mit dem Playcalling nicht hinterher, weil er die Erklärungen der Ref's in den Google Übersetzer eingeben musste.
Az igazi általános ember :mrgreen:
observemode
Defensive Back

Beitrag von observemode »

schon lustig das es im kreisliga forum immer wieder einen prügelknaben gibt
was früher die heidelberg jaguars waren sind jetzt wohl die bondorf bulls :ugly:

und immer wieder sinds ami coaches die hier durch kommentare gut öl ins feuer giessen :popcorn:
Q!
take_my_money
Rookie

Beitrag von take_my_money »

weekendwarrior hat geschrieben: Do Mai 09, 2019 15:30 Also ich fasse zusammen:
Foxes: Bulls, hier waren die Scheinwerfer schuld
Pirates: Bulls, hier sind die unerfahrenen Refs schuld
Bulls: Hornets, "woran hat's gelegen?" was kommt als nächstes? --> Der Ref hat die Flaggen in die falsche Richtung geworfen? :shock:
"ja jut, woran hat'et jelegen? dat is natürlich immer so die frage! ich sach natürlich immer "woran hat'et jelegen?" ... ähh, da fragt man sich nacher natürlich immer woran'et jelegen hat. ich sach immer, woran'et jelegen hat weiß ich immer. woran HAD'ET jelegen? ... ähh ... ja gut, ich sach ma so: "woran hat'et jelegen?" ... da sacht man, nacher natürlich immer, fracht man sich "woran hat'et jelegen" und fracht man sich immer woran'et jelegen hat. isso."
:ugly:
I don't f*cking care!
MazeRunner

Beitrag von MazeRunner »

Meine Tipps:

Lions gegen Pirates:
Könnte knapper werden als gedacht, Witterung soll schwierig werden am Samstag. Knapper Sieg Pirates.

Hornets gegen Bulls:
Egal wie es wird definitiv am Wetter gelegen haben. Aufjedenfall ein Lowscore Game mit am Ende einen glücklichen Sieger.
marvv
DLiner

Beitrag von marvv »

Übrigens gibt es noch ein drittes Spiel am Wochenende: Bretten Black Panthers - Esslingen Raccoons :mrgreen:
weekendwarrior
Rookie

Newtown Lions: Konstanz Pirates 00:43
Newtown mit 26? Spieler. Eine heftige Verletzung, hoffe der Kerl kommt schnell wieder auf die Beine, dass sag übel aus.
Konstanz mit sehr guter Defense-Leistung. KP Offense war überlegen aber nicht auf dem selben Level wie ihre Defense.
Alles in allem wirkte Newtown überfordert. Hatten ein paar gute Ansätze (vorwiegend ihr Linebaker). Konnten Konstanz ein paar mal ärgern, aber kein Mittel und weg gefunden...

Das Ergebnis von Bondorf gegen Dornhan hat uns der nette Herr an der GetränkeAusgabe verraten:
Bondorf gewinnt mit 52:00 gegen dornhan.
Red Mamba
Rookie

Beitrag von Red Mamba »

Endstand in Bretten 13:28 für Esslingen Eaccoons. Erste Halbzeit 0:28 für ES. In der zweiten Hälfte wurde viel gewechselt und getestet. Dazu Spielunterbrechung durch eine schwere Verletzung bei Bretten und Gewitter.

Leider wurde das Spiel spannender als es wirklich wahr durch die ein oder andere sinnlose Entscheidung der Refs.
ML51

Beitrag von ML51 »

Wie bereits geschrieben Bretten 13:28 Esslingen
Esslingen in der ersten Halbzeit sehr dominant. Bretten kein einziges Mal in der Nähe der gegnerischen Endzone.
Nach der Halbzeit ist Bretten aufgewacht, beziehungsweise Esslingen eingeschlafen, ansonsten würde das Ergebnis ganz anders aussehen.
Bretten Offense sah dann stellenweise sogar ganz passabel aus.
Falls Esslingen noch ein Wort im Aufstiegskampf mitreden will, muss die Konzentration über beide Halbzeiten da sein. Auch die Ejection darf bei so einem Spielstand nicht passieren, wenn diese auch äußerst fragwürdig war. Generell sehr bescheidene Leistung der Zebras. :keule:

Bretten vor der Halbzeit mit einer unschönen Verletzung. Gute Besserung an dieser Stelle.
Don't give up your dreams. Keep sleeping.
Antworten