Hamburg is Blue Devils Territory!

Nur die HAMBURG BLUE DEVILS

JOIN THE FAMILY. GO BLUE!!!
atalanta bergamo
OLiner

Re: Regionalliga Nord 2022

Beitrag von atalanta bergamo »

Schweigen im Walde....
Lt. der Cougars HP wird Robert Schulz dort Trainer der WR. Ist es DER Robert Schulz, der OC bei den Oldenburg Knights war/ ist?
TwoM
OLiner

Beitrag von TwoM »

Jip.
Beruflich bedingt hat er uns leider verlassen und wird in der Nähe seiner Heimat weiter erfolgreichen Football vermitteln.
BUCK
DLiner

Beitrag von BUCK »

Es ist sehr still geworden…
Soweit mir bekannt sind es jedenfalls wieder 2 Gruppen:
Nord:
Oldenburg
Bremerhaven
HH Devils
HH Pios

Süd:
Braunschweig
Wolfsburg
Hannover Spartans
Hannover Grizzlies

Jedes Team soll 10 Spiele spielen.
Je 2 gegen jedes Team aus der eigenen Gruppe und je 2 Heim und 2 Auswärts gegen die Teams aus der anderen Gruppe.

Was gibt es bei den Teams neues?
Etna
DLiner

Beitrag von Etna »

Wolfsburg Blue Wings hatten am WE ein gemeinsamesTraining und Srimmage gegen die Hannover Stampeders.
Es wurden Storys bei Insta geteilt.
BUCK
DLiner

Beitrag von BUCK »

Die Regio nun also doch nur mit 7 Teams... Also alles wie 2021 (wieder ohne Hannover Spartans).

https://www.football-aktuell.de/cgi-bin ... rik=501210 :keule:
Etna
DLiner

Beitrag von Etna »

Balltime hat mit allen HC´s ein Interview geführt.
https://www.facebook.com/balltimestudio/
BUCK
DLiner

Beitrag von BUCK »

andishell hat geschrieben: Fr Dez 10, 2021 18:36 Nach der Saison ist vor der Saison.

Wer kommt, wer geht?

Was gibts Neues?
Also nach unten geht keiner durch den Rückzug von Hannover.
Kommen werden sicher die HH Huskies und evtl HH Bergedorf Swans... Somit gäbe es eine echte S-Bahn Liga Hamburg in 2023.

Gruppe Hamburg (Nord)
Hamburg Huskies
Hamburg Pioneers
Hamburg Blue Devils
Hamburg Swans

Gruppe Süd
Wolfsburg Bluewings
Braunschweig Lions 2
Oldenburg Knight
Bremerhaven Seahawks

Ich denke, das der diesjährige Aufsteiger einen Durchmarsch in die GFL2 machen wird.
Hannover überrascht und überzeugt bis Dato.

p.s. Die Gruppen können natürlich ganz anders aussehen, nur soll dies zur veranschaulichung dienen, wie bescheiden so einen Hamburg Liga aussehen würde... das wünscht sich glaube ich keiner...
TwoM
OLiner

Beitrag von TwoM »

Mensch du bist aber schon weit.
Bisher sind gerade mal 3 Spiele gespielt.
Die Saison wird wieder lang und ja Hannover scheint mit Oldenburg diese Saison zu konkurrieren. Aber Hannover wird am Ende eins fehlen, außer dass die gegen Oldenburg spielen, haben sie unten im Süden wieder keine echten Gegner.

Oldenburg wird es dieses Jahr schaffen, die Erfahrungen der Spieler und des Staffs ist höher und nun muss es einfach klappen. Hannover hat sicher durch den Zulauf aus Hildesheim und Teile der Spartans ein enormen Sprung gemacht, aber der Coaching Staff wird es am Ende mit der Defense der Oldenburger machen.

Was die Hamburger angeht, ja viele Spieler sind über Elmshorn zu den Sea Devils und nach Lübeck: heißt da muss was passieren.
BlackBrother
Defensive Back

Beitrag von BlackBrother »

Bremerhaven bricht das Spiel in Hannover zur Halbzeit ab. Der HC scheint da einen Alleingang gemacht zu haben. Harte Nummer....was kommt da jetzt bei rum?
TwoM
OLiner

Beitrag von TwoM »

trust01
OLiner

Beitrag von trust01 »

BlackBrother hat geschrieben: Di Jul 05, 2022 03:52 Bremerhaven bricht das Spiel in Hannover zur Halbzeit ab. Der HC scheint da einen Alleingang gemacht zu haben. Harte Nummer....was kommt da jetzt bei rum?
Hoffentlich eine deftige Strafe und Lizenzentzug !
FootballLove1234

Beitrag von FootballLove1234 »

This is the statement from Coach Fayed.

This is an account of what happened on the 3rd of July in our game Bremerhaven Seahawks vs Hanover Grizzlies. Also some details of the dysfunction of the Seahawks program.

First let me say that as a coach of the game of football for 25 years my primary concern before all else is the safety of the players, full stop. These guys do this as a hobby, not for money and as I always say life over football unless football is life. I have worked with guys from the NFL on down. When you have millions of dollars and insurance plans to act as a contingency it’s different than a cop, bartenders, zoo keeper or dock worker playing such a dangerous sport because he loves it. Now I understand that injuries do happen it’s part of the game, but we do the best we can to mitigate the risk by having enough players to play the game so they are not too tired to perform the duties they need to on the field during the game.

Now with that in mind let me explain the situation with the Seahawks. Due to covid and injuries since I took over as Head Coach in December of 2019 we have lost over 60 quality players. Covid hit our team harder than most other teams, here is why. Bremerhaven has one of the lowest income levels in Germany. Our job market is quite scarce and even without Covid jobs are hard to find as it is. When Covid struck, players from other teams just waited it out. Stayed out of harms way and when the pandemic started to lighten up a bit the kind of wandered back onto the field with their same team.

In our situation our players had to find work to survive. With so many businesses closing down in our immediate area we lost players for good. They moved to cities like Braunschweig, Dresden, Munich, Cuxhaven and other cities. They had to find work to survive. Our team was affected much more than other teams. They lost players yes, but not to the tune of 60 plus in 2 full seasons. It crippled our roster. When I first agreed to take the Head Coaching position back in 2020 we had a good football team. It was all wiped out 3 months after I arrived when Covid struck the world.

Now fast forward to July 3rd, day after my birthday. Our roster started this season with approximately 55 guys. We lost close to 15 to injury, 9 of them being starters including our US Quarterback and US Athlete as well as our starting Safety, Starting Cornerback, Starting Running Back, Starting Receiver, Starting Defensive Tackle (3 tech), Starting Fullback and Starting Linebacker. On the roster going into that game we had 10 plus that had only played football for less than a year.

Most of these were guys that I had recruited by handing out business cards in Kaufland, Ikea and other stores or locations locally. We needed players, I can teach anyone how to do a simple job, edge rusher, pass protector, receiver to run bubble screens and especially duties on Special Teams. If they were bigger than me, had a decent physique I was handing them a business card. Then tell them about the great game of football and they should come to practice and check it out. We managed to keep 5 of the guys that I handed out my business cards.

So our roster was really not suited to play this game with Hanover. I knew this too, so that weekend right after our game with the Lions I got home watched the tape, looked at the roster and started to get an idea that it was not a good idea to play. I messaged the Management Group that we have on Whatsapp which included myself and the two Board Members. I immediately told them that this was not a good idea to play. I was told by the Board that we had to play the game. I was told that if we didn’t play the game we would have to pay a fine. I accepted their answer and started to prepare for the game which by the way I was running all three phases of the team this season, Offense, Defense and Special Teams. We had virtually no coaches to help me out, sometimes myself being the only coach on the field during practice. Some of the veteran players bucked up and helped me out the best they could and did a great job.

Tuesday morning before practice I started looking at the numbers in the Spielerplus app. Usually we have about 25 to 30 guys each night, today the numbers were low. I started asking around personally if guys were coming. I found out that morning that our starting Fullback, Starting WR and Starting DE were not able to play. This is to add to the other injuries which meant we would not have the required 25. I messaged the Board again practically begged them not to play this game, to do whatever they could to either cancel or postpone so we could get healthy. They then told me that it was too late now. If we had cancelled a few days ago we would have been able to. I explained to them I asked them to cancel and basically brushed me off.

Tuesday practice goes well we had about 22 guys and we implemented a gameplan that was supposed to be simple and efficient. Try to burn the clock, shrink the possessions and hope that something went our way.

On Wednesday I asked the board again and stressed that we needed to cancel the game. No reply, another brush off. Friday practice was decent had about 25 guys and I felt like going into the game we might have a chance to survive. Anyone that knows me knows I can be overly optimistic.

Sunday morning, day of the game. I got a call that our other starting WR was unable to play because he had a flu. Then our starting DE was unable to play because he had pain in his back and leg. I messaged the board and told them we didn’t have enough guys to even play. They told me to figure it out, find a way. Me and another player had to practically beg one of our DL to show up so we could make passcheck. After talking to him on the phone for 30 minutes he decided to come but would not play.

We warm up with only 24 players because one of the board members took out 2 of the player passes that we needed to play the game. So for an hour we had to use the printer at the restaurant to print a player pass to give it to the officials so we could play.

We get to the game. Immediately they started blowing us out. About middle of the 2nd quarter with about 9 mins left I went our Side Judge and advised him, I didn’t ask, I informed him that we are forfeiting now. He tells me “coach, if you are going to forfeit please do it at halftime”. Against my intuition I agreed. Another TD went up on the board and during the set up for kickoff I told another official that we were forfeiting after this kickoff. The second official said the same exact thing to me “Ok coach but can you do it at halftime?” Once again I agreed, I asked him how much time left in the half and he said about 4 and half minutes. We get the ball, go three and out, they get it back and score in 2 plays.

Instead of kicking the PAT, Chris decides to go for 2 instead. Which I have no issues with but instead of running a safe play, toss to the outside, fade route to the corner. He lines up his OL bunch in tight and runs an interior drive play QB sneak. Knowing my guys are dead tired we are playing with low numbers. I immediately walk to the middle of the field. I tell the referees that was completely unnecessary and all he is trying to do now is hurt my boys. Chris comes to the middle of the field and immediately starts yelling at me telling me not to interrupt the game and I have to stop throwing the word “fuck” everywhere. I explain to him that is the way I talk and it wasn’t directed at him. I explained to him what I had a problem with and whenever I spoke the female referee would put her hands over me and tell me to remain calm when we were both raising our voices. Every time I spoke I was cut off by the officials.

We seemed to calm down and after I explained to him why I thought that was wrong he explained to me “he can’t control what was on his play sheet”. I told him “you have 45 seconds to pick a play and out of the sake of safety of my players you can’t find another play on our sheet in that amount of time. Knowing how tired my guys are and what low numbers we have left to play. Someone could have easily got hurt. What are you an amateur?” He then said he wouldn’t talk to me anymore and started to walk away as I did too.

As I was walking to my sideline I asked the official again “how much time left”. He said about 1:30, I told him again “at halftime we are forfeiting” and he acknowledged me by saying “ok, coach”.

So that is three times I told the officials we are forfeiting even before the half. They kick to us. I tell my QB to take a knee.

Now at halftime, I walk across the field and I am standing about 25 feet from the sideline and I motion to Chris by waving my hands and I yell “Chris, come on out here bud let’s figure this thing out together”. He tells me no, crosses his arms and says if you want to talk you come to my sideline. I swallowed my pride and went over to his sideline. While I am there his players are surrounding me and calling me names, telling me that my players are pussies. I am pretty sure that one of them spit on me but I can’t prove it. I ignore them and tell Chris we are forfeiting. I apologize because I know you have a great crowd today but I just don’t have the bodies anymore and I don’t want someone to get hurt.

He tells me if you are going to forfeit you have to do it the right way and tell an official. I told him I mentioned it three times to the officials during the game. There was an official standing next to me about 3 feet away. I looked at him and said “you are an official” he said yes. I said we are forfeiting the game. There it is settled and I started to walk away. Several of his players were yelling at me, one said that my players were pussies and they wanted to play. I turned around and said “no they don’t. Good game”.

I walked back across to my sideline and before I got the center of the field my team had all gathered together and came toward me. I explained to them that as tough as a decision as it was we are forfeiting the game. Every single player in that group thanked me for making the tough decision that others didn’t have to by putting them in that position. I asked the group again, does anyone object to my decision. They all said no and agreed it was the right thing to do.

As I was walking across the field some of their more prominent players, real class professionals apologized for the behavior of the coaching staff for how they treated the situation.

As I packed up I grabbed a Gatorade jug and waited for the bus out front of the stadium. Felix Prange was standing next to me in plain clothes but had a headset in his ear to the officials. He explained to me that we can’t just walk off the field like that. Forfeit has to be done the right way. I asked him what the right way was exactly. He stated you have to let an official know you are forfeiting. I explained to him that I told 3 officials on the sideline during the game on 3 separate occasions that we were forfeiting. He asked me to come back to the locker room and talk to the officials about what our options were. I agreed.

The meeting in the locker room was 30 mins of just pure bullshit really. One interesting thing I did find out is that one of the officials asked Chris to lower the clock to 8 minutes and run it, to get his permission and he said “no”. Additionally, they officials asked me to just get my team back on the field to finish the game. I explained to him I only had 10 guys left so we were unable to finish the game.

After the meeting was asked to wait while the officials spoke to each other. I waited with my wife and about 10 mins passed. The official told me that he spoke to the officials and that 3 of them agreed I had informed them we were forfeiting the game. They explained to me there was too much information to process and they would write a report and turn it in.

When I started my coaching career 25 years ago the first thing you learn about coaching is to keep the players safety in mind first, before anything else. I truly felt like if we didn’t stop that game someone was going to get seriously hurt. As tough as a decision as it was I had to stop the game. These guys don’t get paid for this, they have families to support, jobs, lives outside of football. I understand there is a chance of getting hurt because it is a tough sport but it’s our job as coaches to mitigate that and try to help minimize the chances of that happening.

I asked the Board to find a way not to play that game. In the years I have been here as the Head Coach since our sport director left his position Fabian Fuss the leadership has been incompetent, makes poor decision, outright lies to the players and myself, mismanages resources.

My wife and I have had to purchase our own Oven, Dishwasher, Washing Machine for Clothes, dishes, drapes, various other needs like throw rugs, blankets, towels and other appliances to keep the apartment we were living in livable.

During the season the club didn’t have enough jerseys so we took old jerseys and had to remove the stitching numbers and letters from the jerseys. My wife, daughter and myself were tasked with doing this because the board said that they didn’t have time or the manpower.

They have been caught lying to the players about their intentions. Tried to hide a business plan that was proposed to the club without even showing the players so they could keep profits for themselves over advancing the club.

Our US Qb broke his wrist and instead of getting an MRI they asked him to play through the pain because they didn’t want to spend 800 Euros to pay for the MRI to find out what was really going on with his wrist. After he was sent home he found it just needed microscopic surgery. He could have been back in 2 to 4 weeks. Instead they made him wait for 3 weeks and had him play on it and then eventually sent him home anyway.

On his plane ticket to us he flew from Cleveland. I purchased his plane ticket from Cleveland to Chicago. On his return trip back they only purchased the ticket to Chicago and expected him to get to Cleveland on his own.

With overwhelming support from the players on the team the board explained to them a different story than was explained to me.

For the 3 years I have been coaching here I was paid my usual salary which was lower than most coaches of my caliber and at this level. I was giving 300 euros a month back to the club to help pay for an apartment that was agreed the club would pay for.

My daughter and my wife moved here from Serbia. Went through the process of getting our visas, language courses and registering our daughter for local school. After the second year we started to develop roots here in Bremerhaven. I was promised that would be able to build something here in the community and have time to turn this program around after Covid passed. That promise was never kept.

This club is a dysfunctional mess. It all starts with the Board everyone knows that is the problem. Until the management is replaced this club will never thrive. The team is a good bunch of guys. What stands out to me the most is the brazen attitude that Michi Steinke takes with the players safety. Even in a local newspaper he stated

Michael Steinke assesses the incidents in Hanover differently. "It has probably never happened in the history of football that a game was abandoned," says the chairman of the OSC football team. In Steinke's opinion, it would have been better to end the game in Hanover as usual: "You can play through a game without getting injured. I then have to be shown and I might lose by 0:100. That doesn't look nice, but a demolition doesn't look nice either." Especially since the game demolition could have consequences for the Seahawks: The referees wrote in their report that they were not informed about the guests' decision. On this point, however, Steinke defends Fayed

This is not the thinking of someone that should be in charge of anything. This is a recipe for someone getting hurt and has no place in a game played by amateurs for the love of the game.

If anyone has any questions or wants to discuss this statement feel free to contact me anytime. My email is cover2killer@live.com.

God Bless,

JJ Fayed
TwoM
OLiner

Beitrag von TwoM »

Als ob!!!!
Junge man ist da ein Ego kaputt. Steh zu deinen Fehler.

Egal wann. Er ist von Anfang an wie ein Spinner bei den Spielen aufgetreten. Sowas wie ihn, hat man selten an der Sideline erlebt.

Und nun persönliche Probleme zu nennen und andere zu benennen ohne deren Meinung oder Ansicht zu kennen, mies.

Bremerhaven wird fett bestraft und man wird sicher gehen dürfen, dass aus der GFL 2 keiner absteigen wird oder 2 Teams aus der 4 Liga aufsteigen dürfen.
FootballLove1234

Beitrag von FootballLove1234 »

Crackpot eh. MMM I bet you I can guess who this is. So you are trying to say that protection of the players is not important. Please continue to show the people here how calous and heartless you really are to a bunch of men that play this game for fun, as a hobby.

Really please keep digging your hole deeper.

Although I am curious what mistakes are you referring to?
Antworten