GFL 2 Süd - 01. - 02.09.

Die (gefühlt) höchste deutsche Spielklasse...
gamemasterd
Rookie

Re: GFL 2 Süd - 01. - 02.09.

Beitrag von gamemasterd »

Stadtderby Universe - Pirates ab 5:30:

http://www.kewego.de/video/a6a5440ec64s ... yROoaftonA
waco1944

Beitrag von waco1944 »

lorenzo hat geschrieben:
waco1944 hat geschrieben:Alot has been said about the Universe vs Pirate game yesterday.
I would like to clear one thing here real quick. Its not what you say!!,it's
how you handle it"!! And to be quite honest, looking at the entire game
and if you want to look at the strat's you will come to your own conclusion
which is "FRANKFURT UNIVERSE" was the better team! Now that being said,
you may be the better team , but, that does not quarantee a "W"! :guru:
In this case this thing with the "tie"was I quess the end product of both teams
not executing the 3 phrases of the game in a matter which is required in a
football game. :down: So now you see , we'll have our Stadtdeby's next year
in 2013 twice and we can talk all about those games when the time comes and
to close out this subject..I do predict a "W" for Universe in one of these Deby's
next year :laola: :joint: Any Given Sunday signing off for the season 2012,
It was WOW! :trink: and it was exciting 8) !! and darn right fun to be part of
the GFL2 SÜD and thanks to all the GFL2 Süd teams 2012..it was quite a RIDE!! :trink:
it think it's pretty interesting what you are writin...
you always finish with the saying "any given sunday" which means that every game has to be played and anything can happen, you can't draw conclusions before the game is played, am i right???
and then you say that there will be a frankfurt-derby next year which means that you know already that the pirates won't go down!

so either you are not fully aware of the standings in the GFL2 South or you don't really believe in the saying you always use :wink:
Hey my friend ,take a minute and read between the lines!! Any Given Sunday is not a conclusion it is referring to what and could happen before it happens!! :up: Believe me the Pirates will be with us another season :wink:
Just a side note ,,I am fully aware of the GFL2 Süd standings,,that is exactly what I mean and I'll stand by it ! The Pirates will be with the league and myself as a Universe Fan welcome it 100% its fun and it brings fans to the game of football, the best werbung we can have in Frankfurt...hooray hoory.. :trink: thats it my man!! :joint: Once again "adios" for a great season 2012!!
Desperate
Rookie

Beitrag von Desperate »

Anscheinend kommt man bei Universe immer noch nicht mit der Tatsache klar daß man den Lokalrivalen nicht schlagen kann.

"Welches Frankfurter Team war besser?

Statistik spricht deutlich zugunsten von Universe"

So zu lesen auf der Universe Homepage.
lorenzo
Defensive Back

Beitrag von lorenzo »

ich bin mir nicht sicher obs die Universe überhaupt sooo arg interessiert. Fakt ist, dass sie den zweiten Platz belegen werden und die Pirates noch absteigen können! ich glaube kaum, dass die Lilanen lieber den derzeitigen Tabellenplatz der Pirates hätten und dafür aber das direkte Duell gewonnen hätten :wink:
Mike Ditka über Brett Favre:
"This Guy is unbelievable throwing the football, you can´t do nothing about it."
Phorcus
Linebacker

Beitrag von Phorcus »

Ja und wo ist das Problem?
Wenn man sich die Stats anschaut lag Universe ein bisschen vorne sie haben einfach ihre Chancen nicht genutzt.

TOTAL OFFENSE YARDS FP 211 FU 370
Benutzer 4721 gelöscht

Beitrag von Benutzer 4721 gelöscht »

Eben. Gucke hier: http://stats.gfl.info/gfl2/2012/FUFP.PDF

Die erste Hälfte war äußerst ausgeglichen, was der Score (14:14) ja auch so zeigte.
Die zweite Hälfte ging klar an Universe (yards, time of posession, plays ...) nur wurden die Chancen nicht genutzt. "focus and finish" war also so nicht. Ist aber auch egal, a tie is a tie und die Piraten haben sich den Punkt auch verdient, denn Universe hat die Chancen ja keineswegs nur durch schlecht geworfene Pässe auf freie Receiver neben gelangweilten Cornerbacks nicht genutzt. Die Pirates haben gekämpft bis zur letzten Sekunde wie die berühmten Terrier. Und damit haben sie sich das Remis eben auch ganz klar verdient (oh weh, ich wiederhole mich...). Punkt.
JoelH
Guard

Beitrag von JoelH »

Das hat doch System. Die Universe schöpft doch immer aus dem Nachteil einen vermeintlichen Vorteil. Alles eine abgekartete Sache. :trink: Darum machen ja auch alle anderen nur so als könnten sie die Universe nicht leiden, letztlich liebt doch jeder Lila :laola: :laola: :laola: :laola:
aktiv 1992-1997
waco1944

Beitrag von waco1944 »

From my point of view, I personally do not care if they or he or she likes the lila or not! :roll:
The Universe is the team of the GFL2 Süd, why you ask??, the comets are in for the playoffs! but
the strat's in the league speak for the Universe more or less! :up: Secondly, the only team to defeat
the Comets with a "0" on the scoreboard was ,,,,quess who,,,? Look at the strat's again and again they
speak for themselves :guru:
JUst a short reminder, Our program for the season 2012(Universe) was klasse erhalt,,mission accomplish!! :trink: " Best defense in the GFL2 SUD is only a benefit of hard work for coachs and players who
proved that with a defense you can win championship(in this case the word "can"meaning it is possible) For those of you who prefer not to connect or like the Frankfurt Universe team/fans then its you that is losing a
chance to be a part of the football atmosphere with us and it's no sweat off my b a _ _ _!!when you think or
go elsewhere but at least :respekt: us for what we are!! :trink:
OK thats the last sermon from "Any Given Sunday" Waco over and out!! :joint:
JoelH
Guard

Beitrag von JoelH »

waco1944 hat geschrieben:The Universe is the team of the GFL2 Süd,
U are a Amercan? The Key is, America is not the World, and German Football is more then Universe.

And the rest ist zensiert vom FBI. Ich hasse diese Scheiss Amis die denken sie sind der Mittelpunkt der Erde, auf der anderen Seite wünsche ich sie so sehr genau dahin, ins Höllenfeuer!!!
aktiv 1992-1997
Phorcus
Linebacker

Beitrag von Phorcus »

@ joelH

Ich glaube er meinte das nicht ganz so ernst wie du das gelesen hast
frolli
DLiner

Beitrag von frolli »

waco1944 hat geschrieben:From my point of view, I personally do not care if they or he or she likes the lila or not! :roll:
The Universe is the team of the GFL2 Süd, why you ask??, the comets are in for the playoffs! but
the strat's in the league speak for the Universe more or less! :up: Secondly, the only team to defeat
the Comets with a "0" on the scoreboard was ,,,,quess who,,,? Look at the strat's again and again they
speak for themselves :guru:
Kurze Schwaechephase der Comets, ja und, kann passieren, FU das "Team der GFL2" - so ein Schwachsinn, schau mal die Tabelle an!!!!!!!!!!
JUst a short reminder, Our program for the season 2012(Universe) was klasse erhalt,,mission accomplish!! :trink: " Best defense in the GFL2 SUD .....und die Comets-Offense hat fast doppelt soviel Punkte wie die Fu-Offense, also was soll dieser Schwachsinn, getreu dem Motto "Glaube nur der Statistik die Du selber gefaelscht (zu Deinen Gunsten interpretiert) hast.... :keule: :keule: is only a benefit of hard work for coachs and players who
proved that with a defense you can win championship(in this case the word "can"meaning it is possible) For those of you who prefer not to connect or like the Frankfurt Universe team/fans then its you that is losing a
chance to be a part of the football atmosphere with us and it's no sweat off my b a _ _ _!!when you think or
go elsewhere but at least :respekt: us for what we are!! :trink:
OK thats the last sermon from "Any Given Sunday" Waco over and out!! :joint:
Waco, wach einfach auf und erkenne die Leistung der Allgäuer an, die waren einfach erheblich besser als die FU. Übrigends wieder bezeichnend: Hier bezeichnet man das Team im direkten Vergleich als besser, obwohl man in der Tabelle dahinter sthet, bei den Pirates ist man trotzdem das bessere Team obwohl der direkte Vergleich verloren ging aber man in der Tabelle besser steht - bei der Universe wird immer komisch verglichen..... :keule: :keule:
Benutzer 4721 gelöscht

Beitrag von Benutzer 4721 gelöscht »

Ich darf mich wiederholen.

1. Comets
2. Universe

und die Tabelle lügt nicht. Daher ist Universe insgesamt sicher nicht besser als die Comets, war aber in einem Spiel zu einem bestimmten Saisonzeitpunkt gut genug, um die Comets 16-0 zu schlagen.

Nothing more to say to that.
Anderl
Wide Receiver

Beitrag von Anderl »

Vatsug hat geschrieben:Ich darf mich wiederholen.

1. Comets
2. Universe

und die Tabelle lügt nicht. Daher ist Universe insgesamt sicher nicht besser als die Comets, war aber in einem Spiel zu einem bestimmten Saisonzeitpunkt gut genug, um die Comets 16-0 zu schlagen.

Nothing more to say to that.
Dich hat auch keiner "angegriffen"!
Aber ich finde den Beitrag von frolli schon treffend: Es gibt da einige, die die Tabellensituation heranziehen, wenn "man" den direkten Vergleich "verloren" hat, aber den direkten Vergleich bevorzugen, wenn man in der Tabelle hinter dem Team steht, gegen das man den direkten Vergleich "gewonnen" hat!
Alle sollten sich mal dran gewöhnen, daß der direkte Vergleich immer nur ein "Tie-Breaker" am Ende der Saison ist, nicht mehr, aber auch nicht weniger!
Die von frolli kritisierte Sichtweise von Waco geht ja schon in die Richtung "Traue keiner Statistik, die Du nicht selber gefälscht hast"!
...tho I wander through the valley of the shadows of the death, I shall feel no fear...

....'cause I'm the meanest son of a b**** in the whole damn valley!
Antworten