Wiesbaden - Plattling

Die (gefühlt) höchste deutsche Spielklasse...
ILoveThisGame
OLiner

Wiesbaden - Plattling

Beitrag von ILoveThisGame »

I know the game is in 2 weeks, but this one is for ALL the marbles in the GFL2 South...hell GFL2 for that matter. One can only assume that Plattling will vanquish those biteless Ants today setting the stage for this struggle! If Wiesbaden wins, both Plattling and Franken can begin preparing for GFL2 next season. If Wiesbaden loses, Plattling has the inside track to GFL1.

WR's - Plattling
RB's - Wiesbaden
QB's - Plattling
OL - Wiesbaden
DL - Wiesbaden
LB's - Wiesbaden
DB's - Plattling
Special Teams - Plattling
Coaching - Wiesbaden

In the end, I think it is Michael Treber and his staff who better prepare his boys for the busride to Plattling. I don't know much about Coach Olive in Plattling other than he has his boys ready week after week, and touts one of the league's best Defenses (Scoring) although he gave up 28 to Wiesbaden, and 32 to Franken. He is a mystery for the most part!

Wiesbaden 28 Plattling 17, the running game is JUST too much!
DA RECIEVER EATER
Rookie

Beitrag von DA RECIEVER EATER »

DON'T YOU WORRY
WE ARE PREPARED FOR BATTLE. I WILL NOT DISRESPECT PLATTLING BECAUSE I HAVE MORE CLASS THAN THAT. THEY HAVE ALOT OF WEAPONS..."AT RECEIVER". IF WE CAN MAKE TURN OVERS WE GET OUR OFFENSE THE BALL BACK WE CAN MOVE THE BALL BY GROUND OR BY AIR THATS WHY I GIVE US THE EDGE. I BELIEVE IN US AND I BELIEVE IN OUR DB'S. JUS GOTTA MANAGE THE CLOCK DONT GIVE THEM THE DEEP BALL.
Football is a bitch and I'm trying to seduce it.
rooster
Guard

Beitrag von rooster »

@ RecIEver: Seems to me, that your caps lock key jammed. Better try to fix it soon. :roll:
"Wenn aus dem Auspuff eines Autos so wenig herauskäme wie aus dem EU-Ministerrat, wäre die Welt in Ordnung."
Siegbert Alber
Benutzer 3248 gelöscht

Beitrag von Benutzer 3248 gelöscht »

Aller Unkenrufe zum Trotz sage ich Euch, daß PBH das Spiel gegen Wiesbaden gewinnen wird... :twisted:
DA RECIEVER EATER
Rookie

you guys make me feel like T.O

Always hatin, and i dont talk shit to nun of yall.

I guess thats all part of not having a life...lol

MORE ATTENTION PLEASE! LMAO
ILoveThisGame
OLiner

The season is at midpoint, at least for the Big 2. Franken gets to beat up on Konningsbrunn still, but here are some interesting stats.

Scoring Offense:
1. Plattling
2. Wiesbaden

Scoring Defense:
1. Plattling
2. Wiesbaden

Shut-outs:
1. Plattling - 2
Saarland - 2
Kirchdorf - 2
Montabaur (will have 2)
Franken (will have 2)
6. Wiesbaden - 1

Wiesbaden has their work cut out for them. Everyone talks about Plattling's weakness as the defense, yet they lead the league in all the top defensive stats. I warned all after the Wiesbaden game that this defense is under-rated. 7 points they are charged with is a return TD, how many more TD's were scored on them with Special Teams? And they held Munich to 10 points, and Munich is tied for 3rd in the GFL1.

Good job Coach Olive. This is probably the smallest Defense that I have seen this season. This Defense has no superstars other than Toure Butler who played CB in college, and now plays LB? What CB is known for their tackling skills??? Erik Swift has always played Offense in the GFL2, and suddenly he is one of the best DL in the 2nd League. Julian Hennek played GFL1 and was on the German National team playing CB, but who else has a name in the GFL2??? I guess what I am trying to say is it looks like Coach Olive has taken a lot of no names (no disrespect intended here Plattling) and meshed them into possibly the best Defense in the GFL2.

OK Sports Fans, How well will Pete Carroll (DA RECEIVER EATER) match up with Bob Stoops (One of the Top Defensive minds in College). Who will have the better schemes? Who will make the better adjustments? I think THIS is the story of the game in 2 weeks!

I am reserving final prediction till game week!
DA RECIEVER EATER
Rookie

Wiesbaden has there work cut off for them?
:roll:

Oh god! Here we go again. 2 WEEKS straight.

We have played against each other already.
Both teams has gotten better. So It will be a good game.
But don't call it an upset if we win. Call it a big win
if we win. Not specificaly talkin to you (ILOVETHISGAME).
Im speaking to all the doubters
ILoveThisGame
OLiner

No DA, it won't be an upset. In fact, I think that Plattling will go into the contest an underdog despite the fact they will play at home. I think this has to do more with the fact that Wiesbaden has a power running game, and Plattling a finesse passing attack. Everyone down's Plattling's Defense, my argument was that they are an under rated squad. Everyone dogs Plattling's coaching, I think the DC at Plattling has done a great job with the cards he has been dealt. Moving Toure Butler to LB, playing Paul Eichinger at LB when he was a GFL1 Free Safety, an average DL weight of maybe 200 pounds and they are still keeping teams out of the endzone.

2 Evenly matched teams, this is why they are BOTH at the top of the standings.
Corpsegrinder
Guard

Beitrag von Corpsegrinder »

Was mir immer wieder auffällt: PBH scheint in der Halbzeit gute adjustments zu machen. Die spielen oft in der 2. HZ besser als in der ersten.

Gruß, da Corpse
"Unser David Bowie heisst Heinz Schenk." - Rodgau Monotones
RIP Heinz Schenk (1924-2014)
I'm Rick James Bitch
DLiner

Beitrag von I'm Rick James Bitch »

Plattling has to get prepared for 2 different style QBs and that's always hard to gameplan against. But when you have to gameplan against 3 different rbs that all have different running styles, that just adds more gas to the fire. It will definitely be a game of GFL caliber. A Nail-biter so to speak with the winner being decided by the defense that steps up in the end.
"King Kong Ain't Got Shit On Me"
Corpsegrinder
Guard

I think that WP has good chances if they can pressure the PBH QB. Hurry him and knock him down.

However, I also believe that PBH will come up with some trickery.

Cya, da Corpse
ILoveThisGame
OLiner

I agree Corpse, this gets back to coaching. I would not underestimate the staff in Plattling, they've done a good job with the tools they have been given. Maybe this is a topic of discussion in another thread - where is the best coaching happening in the GFL2?
Corpsegrinder
Guard

Fährt da eigentlich jemand aus der Region Rhein-Main hin? Vielleicht kann man ja einen car pool organisieren...

Gruß, da Corpse
legend
Linebacker

Beitrag von legend »

Wie es der Zufall will ....... schau mal auf die Phantoms Homepage!

http://www.wiesbaden-phantoms.de/text.p ... ng&ID=1102
Corpsegrinder
Guard

Nix für mich, sorry.

Gruß, da Corpse
Antworten