Marburgs neuer HC

Die höchste deutsche Spielklasse...
samson
OLiner

Beitrag von samson »

skao_privat hat geschrieben:So den HC ebenfalls schon früh bekannt gegeben. Jetzt mal die Daumen drücken, dass der auch lange dabei bleibt. Der Liga wäre es jedenfalls zu wünschen ;-)

WEnn jatzt etwas in der GFL nicht funktioniert hat JR jedenfalls schon mal einen direkten Ansprechpartner - und muss sich nicht nachträglich entschuldigen ;-)

Siehe hier ;-)
alles hat seine Vor- und Nachteile ... :-)
Experience is the name that everyone gives to their mistakes
surfiction
DLiner

Beitrag von surfiction »

roman kostet max. die hälfte von ka, nämlich ca. 1400 euro... eventuell sogar weniger...naja er is ohnehin nicht aufs geld angewiesen...
Fighti
Defense Coordinator

Beitrag von Fighti »

Wer 4 Jahre bei den Devils gewesen ist, dem gehts nicht darum mit Coaching in Deutschland Geld zu verdienen und so einen Eindruck hat er auch nie vermittelt. Ich denke, das dürfte passen von der Einstellung her, die Marburger haben sich trotz aller Probleme dies Jahr nie aufgegeben und sich bis ins Halbfinale durchgebissen (und waren selbst da nicht chancenlos) und genau das trifft ja auf das Profil von Roman seit 2005 zu.
LinceVombardi

Beitrag von LinceVombardi »

Glückwunsch Marburg, das wird die Jungs nach vorne bringen.
Wayne
Rookie

Beitrag von Wayne »

wall street cantina
DLiner

Beitrag von wall street cantina »

Den link hatten wir schon hier. Wolltest Du uns damit etwas sagen oder einfach alle noch mal erinern, dass Roman nun Coach in marburg ist :?
samson
OLiner

Beitrag von samson »

er wollte nur mitteilen, dass sein Computer wieder funktioniert und er sicherlich am 01.11.09 auch beim Open Practise erscheint!
Experience is the name that everyone gives to their mistakes
bad_choice
DLiner

Beitrag von bad_choice »

Angeblich bringt der Herr Roman ja noch ein paar Hohenemser mit..... wir dürfen gespannt sein,lalala
OLiner
Beitrag von 74 »

Glückwunsch nach Marburg für diese Verpflichtung. :!:
King Kong in the Trunk!

[Dann kamen "Aggro Berlin" & Co (...)
es ist, als ob sich eine Tourette-Selbsthilfegruppe ins Tonstudio begeben hätte. - TAZ 17.07.07]
rocker
Mr. Overweight

Beitrag von rocker »

Super Move von Marburg! Boost the Defense! And bring back the Ex-Players!
Mr.G
Rookie

Beitrag von Mr.G »

My Bonnie is over the ocean
my Bonnie is over the sea,
my Bonnie is over the ocean,
oh bring back my bonnie to me. 8)
Texican
OLiner

Beitrag von Texican »

@ rocker....yeah more old players? Look Marburg has great talent. Jo, Duft, Flo the giant and on and on. These guys have been together for , like , what 1000 years? But most in their 30´s pushing mid thirty's? Most are only playing so they can be in World Cup again, hey not a bad thing before hanging them up.
Marburg needs new young blood, talented young blood if it is going to continue as a Southern Power. No dis-pect but what was the offense this season...ah give the ball to Cooper who had a great O-line who is also starting to show grey in some spots. Cooper is shopping around as we speak, looking for the mean Green(Money) and a 2 or 3 year life here in Germany, job etc etc...
MM needs three years to get back to a real contender, with youth and new talent. Hey no dis-pect to the old Vets, still top ballers but hey, the sunset is getting real close and they did not finish like 2008, or close to 2007.
Truth is these guys need the Fountain of Youth more than an A list Coach...they did well with Pk-and Hanson the season before?
Look at GFL Stats- 2007-2009 the truth is in the numbers. As for getting the Def back up to strength?
They Need real help in the Def Backfield, So 1 corner 1 Safety and 1 OLB should improve the numbers... and I mean game changers.
Make Texican the President of AFVD.
He promises, Beer at all games, Cheerleaders who are Hot and GFL 1-2-3 and players get to be on TV.
Schwester
Safety
Beitrag von Schwester »

well... don't think that the OL looked old? Hampel, Hampel, Heidt, Pfeiffer, Spear, Chesney ... ?
Young talents like Würz, Czapinski... - taught by the 'Marburg Elders' ;)
Don't paint it black allready.
____ ___ ___ __ _ ____________________
____ ___ ___ __ _ |^^^^^^^^^^^^)\ o ) \
____ ___ ___ __ _ | * The Party Bus * | |'"""|
____ ___ ___ __ _ | _______________l ||__|
____ ___ ___ __ _ ""!(@)""""****""""|(@)
Texican
OLiner

Beitrag von Texican »

I said they were great! Just aging...but I do not see them winning GB or even the South next year. If Cooper is gone? JO had a good year but INT rate vs TD´s and QB % down in high 50%. But then again no imagination when you give the ball to Cooper, and I guess why not? He ran like a million yards...Do not get me wrong I would love the South to win a GB, and a Hessen team would be great...but I just do not see it for 2010.
Berlin is where it is happening....football is booming there, youth teams with 60 players or more, the Rebels in the GFL. New blood coming up...they did not do well in the Youth national state games, but they have great talent just bad coaching or decision making on the state team?
I see the North again in the GB...I have a funny feeling it will be both teams from Berlin! Just a prediction so nobody go crazy....what I heard from a reliable source is both teams are loading down with muncho local talent, and a certain RB is being wooed!
Make Texican the President of AFVD.
He promises, Beer at all games, Cheerleaders who are Hot and GFL 1-2-3 and players get to be on TV.
Eisen
DLiner

Beitrag von Eisen »

I can´t even give you a normal answer to all your stuff without offending your opinion.

Let´s put it that way: Look who played this year, and pick the "old guys". And old is in your opinion over 30. right?

Damn. Marburg seems to be a home for the aged!!

:roll:
"You stay classy, San Diego"

Ron Burgundy, Anchorman

"Procrastination is like masturbation, it feels really good until you realize that you just fucked yourself."
Antworten