Relegation Süd: Darmstadt Diamonds - Plattling Black Hawks

Die (gefühlt) höchste deutsche Spielklasse...
Benutzer 2884 gelöscht

Beitrag von Benutzer 2884 gelöscht »

@ I love this game:
Face Guarding is not a penalty.
Under NCAA and German Rules it's a smart play. ;-)
Corpsegrinder
Guard

Beitrag von Corpsegrinder »

@ILove: were you in darmstadt, or did you just see the tape?

look who's askin' me to stop "hatin'" - it's a selfproclaimed hater! :wink:

you say "recruit", I say "buy". what it boils down to is the same damn thing!

cya, da corpse
"Unser David Bowie heisst Heinz Schenk." - Rodgau Monotones
RIP Heinz Schenk (1924-2014)
ILoveThisGame
OLiner

Beitrag von ILoveThisGame »

I was there amongst a friendly contingent of Fighting Farmers and Black Hawk fans!

Hating - Just all the freakin excuses you make for why we are not in the finals, mainly about Plattling!

Recruiting/buying - maybe if we would do some recruiting/buying, we wouldn't be watching the same teams come through Wiesbaden every year. Do you really think we will be successful in the GFL1 with 0 imports? Dude, drop it!
Corpsegrinder
Guard

u on drugs, man? who's talking wp? i ain't fo sho! iirc, i only mentioned wp when pointing out that the pbh-d could be scored on (which it was). didn't check, tho, but i'm pretty sure, so back off, will ya?!

it's you draging wp into this thread and bitching about wp's lack of recruiting. wtf?! :roll:

cya, da corpse
alex55
Defensive Back

Beitrag von alex55 »

interessant, das vorallem die "haten" die gar nicht gespielt haben.

sehe hier keine haterposts von DD oder PHB spieler...

@holding / clipping penalties
wartet mal ab, was in der GFL alles NICHT gepfiffen wird.
ich bin mir sicher das sich da einige mal schön umgucken werden ;-)
Zuletzt geändert von alex55 am Mo Sep 08, 2008 16:13, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
ILoveThisGame
OLiner

californian - you are absolutely correct - I retract my face guarding piece. This is a high school rule. According to the NCAA rulebook, "Physical contact is required to establish interference." Great play Brickus!

Corpsi - everything with you goes back to the whole, "They cheated, they recruited or bought their way to the top." You can never give the guys credit for doing a good job. What about the other 31 or 32 players that were there. Last I checked Pav wasn't and import, and he dominated. Farghali is not an import - unstoppable this weekend. Starzengruber had 2 TD's (I think), he's not an import. Butler didn't have his best game this weekend, it was the DL, LB's and some German DB's who made big plays in the end. And why do you cry foul?? Because it didn't benefit your team. Dude, can't you once just say, "Good game Franken, better team won!" Good game Plattling, way to represent the GFL2 South!" Don't think too hard, I will answer it for you - NO! :twisted:
ILoveThisGame
OLiner

Alex 55, couldn't agree more, we will get our shit together in Wiesbaden before long, not the org, the fans in our beloved fan forum. :lol:
Corpsegrinder
Guard

ILoveThisGame hat geschrieben:Corpsi - everything with you goes back to the whole, "They cheated, they recruited or bought their way to the top."
that's an assumption, and you're entitled to it.
ILoveThisGame hat geschrieben:You can never give the guys credit for doing a good job. What about the other 31 or 32 players that were there. Last I checked Pav wasn't and import, and he dominated. Farghali is not an import - unstoppable this weekend. Starzengruber had 2 TD's (I think), he's not an import. Butler didn't have his best game this weekend, it was the DL, LB's and some German DB's who made big plays in the end. And why do you cry foul??
where THE FUCK did i cry foul??

how many yards did pav make exactly, 50? quite a dominant performance. but then, in comparison to DDs running game, it actually was!
ILoveThisGame hat geschrieben:Because it didn't benefit your team. Dude, can't you once just say, "Good game Franken, better team won!" Good game Plattling, way to represent the GFL2 South!" Don't think too hard, I will answer it for you - NO! :twisted:
excuuuuuse me!?
Corpsegrinder hat geschrieben:Gestern hat PBH verdient gewonnen. Die haben alle Chancen genutzt (bis auf den schändlichen drop der #1), WP hat Q1 verschlafen, dann aber gekämpft, aber da war es eigentlich schon zu spät. Für mich hat die die WP-D unter ihren Möglichekeiten gespielt. PBHs Passmaschine wird in dieser Form aufsteigen
posted in this forum on june 20th at 6:41 a.m. by yours truly, sucker.

now what? next time you're trying to bark up my tree, get ur facts straight first!8)

cya, da corpse
speedkills
OLiner

Beitrag von speedkills »

interessant, das vorallem die "haten" die gar nicht gespielt haben.
Kannst du ignorieren oder zum Spass mitlesen, die beiden Helden ilove.. und corpse.. haten sich schon das ganze Jahr. Hat nie was mit dem eigentlichen Thema zu tun :lol:
ILoveThisGame
OLiner

Wow Corpsi, GLOWING COMMENTS about the game. PBH won the game, Wiesbaden overslept, but played good too late. PBH will move up! No shit Dick Tracy, the scoreboard also said we got our asses whooped, thanks for stating the all too obvious! Go crawl up GFL2 SOUTH FAN'S ASS will you! AND 2 1/2 months ago!
Corpsegrinder
Guard

pretty impressive, right? and don't forget to update me on pav's numbers, willya? thanx! :D

cya, da corpse
Benutzer 3248 gelöscht

Beitrag von Benutzer 3248 gelöscht »

sach doch ma corpsi welcher von denen am Samstag warst Du, der mit dem blauen Sträflingshemd/braune Cordhose/lichter Haaransatz, oder der mit den Shorts/grünes Regencape/Zwergenbart?
HellsKitchen
Rookie

Beitrag von HellsKitchen »

ILoveThisGame hat geschrieben:californian - you are absolutely correct - I retract my face guarding piece. This is a high school rule. According to the NCAA rulebook, "Physical contact is required to establish interference." Great play Brickus!

Corpsi - everything with you goes back to the whole, "They cheated, they recruited or bought their way to the top." You can never give the guys credit for doing a good job. What about the other 31 or 32 players that were there. Last I checked Pav wasn't and import, and he dominated. Farghali is not an import - unstoppable this weekend. Starzengruber had 2 TD's (I think), he's not an import. Butler didn't have his best game this weekend, it was the DL, LB's and some German DB's who made big plays in the end. And why do you cry foul?? Because it didn't benefit your team. Dude, can't you once just say, "Good game Franken, better team won!" Good game Plattling, way to represent the GFL2 South!" Don't think too hard, I will answer it for you - NO! :twisted:
pav dominated??? die hälfte seiner yards hat er glaub ich nur gemacht, weil ein paar darmstädter spieler nicht tackeln konnten. farghali hatte einen 40yarder, und der rest waren zu 90% hook pattern. der darmstädter db stand ja auch immer 10yards tief, also erzähl nix von unstoppable! und die german db´s #7 und #9 spielen bestimmt nicht wegen der guten luft in plattling.
I'm Rick James Bitch
DLiner

Beitrag von I'm Rick James Bitch »

Go Blackhawks!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"King Kong Ain't Got Shit On Me"
legend
Linebacker

Beitrag von legend »

Pav: 83 Rushing Yards, 2 TDs
Farghali: 12 Catches (oder Hooks ;-) ), 162 Receiving Yards, 1 TD

Um der Diskussion mal Fakten zu unterlegen :-)
Antworten