AllStarBowl 2010

Alle anderen Teams mit Tackle Football
Antworten
Cru#50
AllStarBowl 2010

Beitrag von Cru#50 »

Hello,

I need a team to play the Dutch Allstars on the 24th of oktober.

2nd division team would be nice.

Game is in Arnhem, 14:00

Two weeks later I want to do the Allstar Challenge Bowl in Germany somewhere.

It's also possible to make a German AllStarteam from players from different teams to come play us.

You can reach me at: Crusader50atgmail.com

If your team is interested or if you think you can form an allstarteam please contact me asap.

Thnx,

René Barens
a.i. Bowls & Events
AFBN
Parker
OLiner

Beitrag von Parker »

if someone needs a right defensive end for these games, lemme know
Never judge a person until you have walked a mile in their shoes. Then you are a mile away AND you have their shoes.

Heilbronn Miners #23
Rainer#74
Safety

Beitrag von Rainer#74 »

will auch mit ^^
„Zwischen Können und Tun liegt ein großes Meer und auf seinem Grund die gescheiterte Willenskraft.“
Cru#50
Beitrag von Cru#50 »

Well, an Allstar team would be fine with me since we are playing with AllStars as well...

If you guys can form a team that can perform well I don't care were the players are from...

Just as long as there is a complete team of at least 25 players or something like that :-)

Can you write your name and position so I can form a team based on all the right positions??

If you say YES I do expect you to show up on gameday.

I will supply the uniforms for both teams.

I will give you guys the same playbook as the other team has so a playbook is arranged as well. Can you guys attract a defensive and a offensive coördinator to guide the team on gameday?

If you guys want to practise a few times together you will need to arrange a location where you can come together as a team. I think you would need at least 4 practises together to have some kind of team-functioning. The dutch allstars will practise 6 times together before the game.

I think a good team will have a max of the following players on board.

QB: 2
TE: 2
WR: 6
TB: 3
FB: 2
OT: 3
OG: 3
C: 1

CB: 4
S: 3
LB: 5
DE: 3
DT: 4
K/P: 1

OC: 1
DC: 1

Medic: 1

Teammanager: 1

I'm very serious because I really need a team to play on the 24th.

So, if you are just as serious and want to play that game give me your name and position and a YES and I will try to make this thing work as soon as possible. All depending on the reactions I get on this forum.

Would you guys need permission from your current team and from the league to play a friendly abroad??

I actually would like the idea of playing an Allstarteam from Germany.

We could do a return in 2 weeks after the 24th in germany on a location that you guys pick.

Love to hear from you all.

Kind regards,

René Barens
a.i. Commissie Bowls & Events
AFBN
Parker
OLiner

Beitrag von Parker »

its not looking good. If you havent gotten a response from a full team by this time, its only 23 days away. I think one of the problems at the moment may be that many of the "all stars" in Germany are mercs (paid players) who are most likely forbid in their contracts from events of this type.

<sarcasm>
I thought this was a forum full of people interested in playing football.. apparently I was wrong.
</sarcasm>

Seriously though, if only 2 people responded to this so far, it has either gone unnoticed entirely, or no one is willing to play, for whatever reason.
Never judge a person until you have walked a mile in their shoes. Then you are a mile away AND you have their shoes.

Heilbronn Miners #23
ProBowler
Defensive Back

Beitrag von ProBowler »

Mal ganz davon abgesehen dass es so etwas wie eine BSO und EFAF- Regelungen für internationale Auswahlspiele gibt...
Parker
OLiner

Beitrag von Parker »

jo, der sagte aber auch dass es egal ist ob es einen auswahlteam ist, die suchen hauptsächlich Gegner die mithalten können.

Heilbronn Miners #23
Cru#50
Beitrag von Cru#50 »

Sorry, my German is not so good :oops:

English please. (or portuguese :-) )

We actually would not need import players.

The Dutch allstar team is predominantly Dutch players and no paid import players so I guess an all German mixed team would be good enough. And you would not need to consider those players Allstars. German level is higher than in the Netherlands so it's not too hard to make a good team to face us in this game.
Beastly
Rookie

Beitrag von Beastly »

When you need a defens Tackel and a Kicker let me know i play we you in the team
rodeo
OLiner

Beitrag von rodeo »

Let U2 play em.
wall-e
OLiner

Beitrag von wall-e »

Ever get a team or set of players together to play this game? Where would the game be played?
WHOA!
Cru#50
Beitrag von Cru#50 »

In Arnhem.

Still in need of a team.
Antworten