GFL 2 Süd - 16.09.

Die (gefühlt) höchste deutsche Spielklasse...
walterer
Guard

Re: GFL 2 Süd - 16.09.

Beitrag von walterer »

schabernack hat geschrieben: Gabs da eigentlich ernste böse Kommentare?
nö! zumindest hab ich keine mitbekommen.
ausserdem kennt mich kaum einer. :wink:
nuru war an dem tag alleine mit ein paar jugendspielern, da bin ich halt eingesprungen.
wenn es vorbei ist, ist es vorbei!
DLiner

GFL 2 Süd - 16.09.

Beitrag von ... »

waco1944 hat geschrieben:The last home game of the Universe,,,I heard some remarks which relate to Martin Latka
ejection from the game that he will or received a three(3) game ban(Verbot)? Is there anyone out
there between you guys who really knows what went down with his ejection? If this is the case
I really think the rule is being abuse just because its Martin Latka!! I do known what went down
but it does not matter. I really think the ejection was enough!! The rest would be reported on the
game report. Then its up to the HC to decide what farther action should be taken. If we go and play
by NCAA rules you do not ban a player(after his ejection) from forthcoming games (one or five games) his ejection is final
and there after its well as I have said a team or ncaa thing to handle if its a absolute necessary function to correct. This rule of baning a player is a carry
over of rules used in Fussball :irre: but has no place in our football system. Its un heard of believe me!! In fact
I get sick in my stomach when I think about it :roll: Lets get serious for a minute,,,there is way to many rules and functions which in one way or the other relate to the "Fussball"(soccer) system of playing the American Football game. We need to take the German line of thought out of the football system we play here and get down to playing some real good football and use the rules (NCAA) 100% with no deviation(abweichen/abweichung), culture(German/Europe) is good but not in the game of American Football. That being said .....lets hope to see some rule changes and things become more flexible , its the way to go...Waco over and out for the season....adios...!!! :trink:
Ich habe selten soviel Schwachsinn gelesen
clydefrog

Beitrag von clydefrog »

waco1944 hat geschrieben:...bla bla bla...
Danke...und ich dachte schon ich wäre der Einzige, dem sein Gelaber auf den Keks geht!
In case you didn't notice: THIS IS GERMANY. deal with it.

Für was gab's eigentlich die Ejection?
zusel
Guard

Beitrag von zusel »

clydefrog hat geschrieben:Danke...und ich dachte schon ich wäre der Einzige, dem sein Gelaber auf den Keks geht!
In case you didn't notice: THIS IS GERMANY. deal with it.
Ne, ich glaube so wie dir geht es hier an die 100% der Leser... :up:
When it´s game time, it´s pain time baby!
schabernack
Rookie

Beitrag von schabernack »

walterer hat geschrieben: ...ausserdem kennt mich kaum einer. :wink:
:joint: lol

Fand das als Geste einfach klasse! :up:
monochrom
OLiner

Beitrag von monochrom »

Balljunge2 hat geschrieben:@waco...there should be enough refs in this forum to answer this question. However, I think it is common practice that in case of an ejection during the last game of a season, the player will not be eligible to play the first games of the next season.

And why would it be different in Latka's case? Because he played NFLE? :?:
Die Spielsperren werden von den Ligaobleuten ausgesprochen.
go-boys
Rookie

Beitrag von go-boys »

waco1944 hat geschrieben:...Waco over and out for the season....adios...!!! :trink:
Please, keep your promise........
Zuletzt geändert von go-boys am Fr Sep 14, 2012 17:12, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
cheeef
Rookie

Beitrag von cheeef »

Balljunge2 hat geschrieben:And why would it be different in Latka's case? Because he played NFLE? :?:

Not because he played NFLE but because he broke the then-guiness-world-record of crashing a couple of security glasses only with running into them.
(He also broke his thumb or wrist whilst attempting it and had to miss a couple of games from his team, Hanau Hornets, back then.)
clydefrog

Beitrag von clydefrog »

cheeef hat geschrieben: (He also broke his thumb or wrist whilst attempting it and had to miss a couple of games from his team, Hanau Hornets, back then.)
KLUK! :mrgreen:
waco1944

Beitrag von waco1944 »

... hat geschrieben:
waco1944 hat geschrieben:The last home game of the Universe,,,I heard some remarks which relate to Martin Latka
ejection from the game that he will or received a three(3) game ban(Verbot)? Is there anyone out
there between you guys who really knows what went down with his ejection? If this is the case
I really think the rule is being abuse just because its Martin Latka!! I do known what went down
but it does not matter. I really think the ejection was enough!! The rest would be reported on the
game report. Then its up to the HC to decide what farther action should be taken. If we go and play
by NCAA rules you do not ban a player(after his ejection) from forthcoming games (one or five games) his ejection is final
and there after its well as I have said a team or ncaa thing to handle if its a absolute necessary function to correct. This rule of baning a player is a carry
over of rules used in Fussball :irre: but has no place in our football system. Its un heard of believe me!! In fact
I get sick in my stomach when I think about it :roll: Lets get serious for a minute,,,there is way to many rules and functions which in one way or the other relate to the "Fussball"(soccer) system of playing the American Football game. We need to take the German line of thought out of the football system we play here and get down to playing some real good football and use the rules (NCAA) 100% with no deviation(abweichen/abweichung), culture(German/Europe) is good but not in the game of American Football. That being said .....lets hope to see some rule changes and things become more flexible , its the way to go...Waco over and out for the season....adios...!!! :trink:
cheeef
Rookie

Beitrag von cheeef »

waco1944 hat geschrieben:
... hat geschrieben:

I could eat a bowl of alphabet soup and SHIT better stuff than what you are writing, waco!
waco1944

Beitrag von waco1944 »

Wow!! :guru: after reading about quote: "Soviel Sachwachsinn" which translated,´`feeble-minded'!! :irre: after thinking about what was said then I quess I am lacking normal intelligence which is the definition of feeble-minded! Matter of fact I take this as a insult(beleidigen) but again I will not bend to your level. What I said is the facts. And I did expect that I would step on some toes but hey thats the way it is 8) I will stay with my opinion/s on the ban of a player after the injection..its Bullshit...and what it has for a relation to another sport. :roll: As long as the front offices of the teams playing in the GFL do not react to the actions been made by the AFVD Germany there will never be any improvement in the rules. In regards to the remarks made " You are in Germany , get use to it." I am use to it but not satisfied with the directions! I could say that in alot of the transactions and decisions I could make or do a better job! Now that being said I need to back up my mouth!! I would but really would I want to stress myself out with all of this bureaucracy ? No because that is what it is,,,rules ontop of rules,,,and again rules!!! :keule: Ok I am going to lay this out as so not to make myself look like a feeble-minded person. I can justify my actions by saying "some respondable people in the league don't know ----shit from shit--- but maybe that is a poor judgement call from me :) It's the power of the mind and the tools you have to work with and that is the keys of making the rules of OT/BANS/Play-offs/Lenght of game. Just a quick reminder,,,we have woke up and received word that not one team goes up/down into the next division but two teams and this near or at the end of season..this only as a example(some elements could be the reason but who knew or knows). Ok since I again am carrying this to far I'll shut down now before I continue to bore more people.. Sorry if a few of you are inadequate and can not translate my thoughts. Thanks anyway....waco
Nasgul
DLiner

Beitrag von Nasgul »

viel interresanter als wacos blödsinn finde ich das dem vorzeigeverein und künftigen deutschen meister wohl schon in liga2 die kohle ausgeht.allerdings sind sie ganz schön kreativ den fans und mitgliedern das geld aus der tasche zuziehen :ugly:

http://www.universe-frankfurt.de/index. ... =2&lang=de
Urgestein
Linebacker

Beitrag von Urgestein »

Nasgul hat geschrieben:viel interresanter als wacos blödsinn finde ich das dem vorzeigeverein und künftigen deutschen meister wohl schon in liga2 die kohle ausgeht.allerdings sind sie ganz schön kreativ den fans und mitgliedern das geld aus der tasche zuziehen :ugly:

:up:
" Gerüchte - von Neidern erfunden, von Dummen verbreitet und von Idioten geglaubt "
Coach Hock
Safety

Beitrag von Coach Hock »

Nasgul hat geschrieben:viel interresanter als wacos blödsinn finde ich das dem vorzeigeverein und künftigen deutschen meister wohl schon in liga2 die kohle ausgeht.allerdings sind sie ganz schön kreativ den fans und mitgliedern das geld aus der tasche zuziehen :ugly:

Somit der totale Ausverkauf aufgeschoben auf 2014, schön :-)
DL Coach
Antworten