GFL2 Süd Week 9

Die (gefühlt) höchste deutsche Spielklasse...
Antworten
tipper1700
OLiner

GFL2 Süd Week 9

Beitrag von tipper1700 »

MFF vs KW MFF +14

WP vs FK WP +7

SSA vs SH SH +13

KA vs PBH PBH +40
spiderpig
Rookie

Beitrag von spiderpig »

MFF vs KW MFF +10
MFF einfach einen tick besser wie KW

WP vs FK FK +3
Game of the Week!
Wenn FK so wie in den letzten 2 spielen auftritt, Rohn und Simmons wieder fit sind, dann müsste es knapp reichen. Kann aber auch ganz anders laufen wenn die FK den RUN (mit dem sie doch mehr Probleme wie erwartet haben) nicht stoppen können...

SSA vs SH SH +24
Für mich klare Sache! SH doch deutlich besser als SSA. SSA für mich neben KA 2ter Absteiger

KA vs PBH PBH +56
Was soll man dazu sagen... Bin nur mal gespannt ob KA endlich mal scoren kann... :roll:
SittingDuck
Rookie

Beitrag von SittingDuck »

Montabaur Fighting Farmers - Kirchdorf Wildcats
Für beide Teams ein schweres Spiel und für Kirchdorf vielleicht noch ein wenig wichtiger als für Montabaur.
Die Wildcats haben das Passpiel der Hawks viel besser als erwartet unter Kontrolle gehabt und den QB stark unter Druck gesetzt.
Ich bezweifle das Brüngel unter Druck besser spielt als Hazel.
Abgesehen davon bin ich nicht sicher wie die Farmers mit einem Gegner aus einer noch ländlicheren Gegend zurecht kommen. KW +3

Wiesbaden Phantoms - Franken Knights
Das wohl spannendste Spiel der Woche, das wohl auch der ein oder andere Plattlinger interessiert verfolgen wird.
Ich denke immer noch, dass Wiesbaden Meister wird und dafür müssen sie die Knights schlagen.
Leicht wird das allerdings sicher nicht. WP+7

Stuttgart Silver Arrows - Saarland Hurricanes
Die Silver Arrows werden es schwer haben gegen die Canes zu punkten.
Diese werden sich davon nicht abhalten lassen und gewinnen SH+21

Königsbrunn Ants - Plattling Black Hawks
Dass die Hawks mit ihrem Auftritt in Kirchdorf nicht ganz zufrieden waren zeigt der sehr selbstkritische Spielbericht und es dürfte wohl auch deutliche Worte an die Mannschaft gegeben haben (reine Spekulation)
Ich fürchte die Ants werden das ausbaden müssen. PBH+60
Leprechaun
Rookie

Beitrag von Leprechaun »

Fighting Farmers vs. Wildcats
+03 Farmers

Phantoms vs. Knights
+14 Phantoms

Silver Arrows vs. Hurricanes
+14 Hurricanes

Ants vs. Black Hawks
+49 Black Hawks
ILoveThisGame
OLiner

Beitrag von ILoveThisGame »

MFF - KW - Kirchdorf played Plattling Tight this past weekend, but Montabaur is a LONG bus ride. It should be a good game though - MFF +7

WP - FK - The Knights have done what no other team has done this season, and that is DOMINATE the Hurricanes. Maybe Franken is beginning to hit its stride. I have heard that Simmons is out for the season, if so, this makes them a 1 dimensional team. I like Wiesbaden's power running game and the fact that the game is in Wiesbaden, Phantoms in a nail-biter 24 - 20 WP +4

PBH - KA - Black Hawks +49 :twisted: nothing else to say!

SSA - SH - Hurricanes +31 SSA has nothing left in the tank. Their only hope is that they can beat Kirchdorf at home later in the season by more than 12 points to hang around in the 2nd League 1 more season, but SH is a MUCH better team, even given the lopsided victory by FK this weekend!
DA RECIEVER EATER
Rookie

GFL2 Süd Week 9

Beitrag von DA RECIEVER EATER »

MFF - KW : 28-17 MFF

FK - WP : 30- 7 WP "HC TREBER AKA PETE CARROLL"
:!:

SSA - SAR : 0 - 28 SAR

ANTS - PBH : 0 - 75 PBH "Hazel +400yds" :!:
_pinky
Gewichtsspieler

Beitrag von _pinky »

Fighting Farmers vs. Wildcats
+10 Farmers

Phantoms vs. Knights
+7 Knights

Silver Arrows vs. Hurricanes
+21 Hurricanes

Ants vs. Black Hawks
+56 Black Hawks
Hatte heute morgen keine Milch mehr für mein Müsli. Hab stattdessen Orangensaft genommen. Und Wodka statt Müsli.
ILoveThisGame
OLiner

Treber - aka Pete Carroll? I need some of the shit you are smoking man! Don't get me wrong, I like our coach here in Wiesbaden. He runs a sound system, and plays within his means, BUT he loses games that he should not, and Pete Carroll doesn't.

This game separates the men from the boys. If Franken loses, they can start recruiting for the GFL2 again next season, because neither Plattling or Wiesbaden will lose 2 more times. If Wiesbaden loses it has to be close, and they have got to beat Plattling on the road which is iffy at best. 30 - 7...I need to come visit you brother in Amsterdam, that stuff you are smoking is AWESOME!
Rookie

Beitrag von 53 »

MFF----KW--- MFF +24

WP-----FK---- FK+7

SSA-----SH----- SH+35

KA-----PBH---- PBH +42
meister
DLiner

Beitrag von meister »

mff - kw 13:21
fk - wp 17:31
pbh - ka 77:0
ssa - sh 0:21
gonzales
DLiner

Beitrag von gonzales »

MFF vs KW MFF +7

WP vs FK WP+7

SSA vs SH SH +14

KA vs PBH PBH +49
DA RECIEVER EATER
Rookie

OK
Zuletzt geändert von DA RECIEVER EATER am Di Jun 10, 2008 18:25, insgesamt 2-mal geändert.
ILoveThisGame
OLiner

First Off - "DA Receiver" lets set the record straight, I am from Wiesbaden "via the Army", and agree on most of what you are saying. However, let's set the facts straight on a couple of things.

"Treber has not lost a game this season. Plattling just barely got off the hook." Other than Wiesbaden, I don't recall Plattling being in a close game. If you consider 15 points this weekend "barely got off the hook" verses Kirchdorf, lets not forget what the score was with Wiesbaden - Kirchdorf 35:15 with Wiesbaden scoring 14 in the 4th Quarter. Wiesbaden struggled with the Saarland Defense, score there is 12:6. Forget the referees, as I interpret the comments from Kirchdorf this weekend, some questionable calls there.

Second - "Stats dont lie. Wiesbaden has scored more points this season than any other team and has given up less points than any other team including Saarland and they dont pay players or have any "college imports" unlike PHB and Franken." Wiesbaden scored 55 of those points verses Konningsbrunn (big accomplishment) and 48 verses Stuttgart (equally unimpressive). Don't even get on the imports piece again, that is OLD news. Wiesbaden has Americans...IMPORTS, just like almost everyone else. That is a tired worn out excuse I just won't accept! Defensively, I will go ahead and assume that Plattling will do what everyone else has done to Konningsbrunn this season, and shut them out. When all is said and done this weekend verses Franken, I think you change your tune next Sunday, Franken will score more than 17 points, that is money in the bank, count on it! Plattling shut out Montabaur, gave up 7 to Saarland and 6 to Kirchdorf, 7 to Stuttgart, and 8 of their points were to Franken in the last 2 minutes when they were leading by 18. I'm not sold that Wiesbaden's Defense is better than Plattling's, they played a hell of a 2nd half verses the phantoms minus the first drive, I WAS THERE!

Third - "If the Phantoms had more time on the clock then the game would have been over for Plattling. Stats dont lie." There was no doubt in my mind that Plattling hung around the first half of the first game and owned the 2nd half! If the game would have went to OT, Plattling would have won it...just my perspective! After the 1st drive of the 2nd half, Wiesbaden had NOTHING that even came close to resembling a drive, and Plattling was robbed at the goal line with a pass interference no call on the INT at the endzone.

"The Phantoms have the most take aways than any other team in the GFL2 SUD. None of the PBH play makers made big plays besides Hazel, and Wiesbaden has done what no other team has done this season and that is give up the "DEEP BALL" to the Blackhawks." Hate to call you wrong, but WRONG! I can't confirm the total turn-overs for the season, but I can confirm that Plattling's Defense and Special Teams have scored more points than any other team in the 2nd League! And if I read the final report from Kirchdorf correct, no deep balls were given up this weekend, both TD's were on runs by Pav, and a Punt Return by Toure Butler.

I do give the Phantoms ALL the credit in the world, I LOVE to watch this team, they do play on gut and emotion. I hope they continue their success this weekend, I WANT to see GFL1 in my town next season! BUT, they've got a long road ahead of them. They travel to Plattling in a few weeks which promises to be the game of the year! They got ran out of the building in Plattling last year, and this team is MUCH better all around! Stats are stats...fun to look at, but NOTHING in determining the winner of a game! If Wiesbaden is 2-0 the next 2 weeks, I concede, you are partially right, Michael Treber could be Pete Carroll's nephew or 2nd Cousin or something. However, I do remember last season when Wiesbaden LOST to the Ants the last game of the season and fell to 4th place, a HUGE disappointment with the talent on this team last season!
Ralf79
Rookie

Beitrag von Ralf79 »

Montabaur - Kirchdorf_____ MFF +10

Wiesbaden - Rothenburg___ WP +10

Stuttgart - Saarbrücken____ SH +17

Königsbrunn - Plattling_____ PBH +52
DA RECIEVER EATER
Rookie

OK
Zuletzt geändert von DA RECIEVER EATER am Di Jun 10, 2008 18:27, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Antworten